Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot Girls Everywhere! How To Get Them?

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

ok so I live in the los angeles area. Actually it's Hollywood and there are a ton of hot girls. Im not afraid to talk to them or get rejected. In fact I have been talking to quite a few lately.

The problem is I don't know crap when it comes to talking to girls. Im not looking for 1 night stands either. I am actually looking to meet a girl and date her. Nothing serious though.

So I want to meet girls in the day time. They are on the streets, at grocery stores etc.

How do I meet these girls and get their numbers? I am going after the hottest ones too. Im going to get a hot girlfriend....I feel like I am good enough for this. I have a lot to offer. Any tips guys? Thanks

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you read any of the articles in the DJ Bible? If not, most of your questions are there..

bcolon

Don Juan
Reaction score
As Krueg said. As being a lurker on this site for some months now. These topics pop up every few days.

Read the DJ Bible. It has all the answers to the questions you seek. I'm reading it myself.

Here is the link to it: http://www.nick-hill.com/djb/

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Simple ass case.

gottagetthatgirl said:
Hi,

ok so I live in the los angeles area. Actually it's Hollywood and there are a ton of hot girls. Im not afraid to talk to them or get rejected. In fact I have been talking to quite a few lately.

I've never been to California a day in my life, but I dated a girl from Sacramento who was quite the dimepiece.

The problem is I don't know crap when it comes to talking to girls. Im not looking for 1 night stands either. I am actually looking to meet a girl and date her. Nothing serious though.

Stop analyzing and make a move.

So I want to meet girls in the day time. They are on the streets, at grocery stores etc.

Read my sig.

How do I meet these girls and get their numbers? I am going after the hottest ones too. Im going to get a hot girlfriend....I feel like I am good enough for this. I have a lot to offer. Any tips guys? Thanks

Do you really have your sh*t together? I hope you do. Just keep trying. If your princess is in another castle, just go to the next world.
Read betw- And read my sig. Happy hunting! :rockon:

Judge nismo's wishes!

Update me.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There in the grocery store, there in the gym, there in Walmart, there at the mall...

They are everywhere!!!

You get their numbers by being interesting and showing them your a MAN. How do you show them that your a man. With CONFIDENCE!

and your setting up yourself for failure. You shouldn't be out looking for one girl. You got to let that one girl come to you. Just put your bid in with all the cute girls you see and the right ones will start coming to ya.