Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot girls any different?

willtmail

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

Do you guys think that hot girls are different than any other types of people? I mean, it's obvious Dave Deangelo does - but then again, he's trying to sell his product.

I personally think if you're fun and cool (sociable, etc.), then people will just want to be around you - including hot girls. That's just my opinion. Thoughts?

Take care.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they are different. Since high school they have been stared at, hit on, complimented, and given things by AFC's every day. They are use to different types of treatment by other people. Girls want to be like them and guys want to be with them. Dont you think this would effect the mind state?

willtmail

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really what I meant was do you think they have to be treated differently - in other words, a lot of what DYD is comes down to "you can be friendly and cool and other guys and maybe ugly chicks will like you, but to really make it with the hot girls, you have to be this: ****y & funny." You don't think that you can just be a chill person and still kick it with the ladies?

ToP DoN

Banned
Reaction score
yes they are

since they are cuter they are probably skinner and weigh less...so its easier to smack them around and harder for them to fight back...so yes...id rather date a small asian chick...easier to smack around

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ToP DoN:

Hmm...judging from your posts on other threads, it looks like your stock answer to handling any problem with women is to slap the b!tch around and then fvck her. Do you ever actually get girls? Not trying to be a wise guy, just curious.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, he sounds like a woman beating pvssy. The next time you feel like slapping someone, message me, I'll give you a different perspective.