Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot girl turns me off because I heard her ****ing

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
My roommate has a pretty hot new gf. She has been coming over a lot and every night I can her her moaning as they are having sex. I went in the kitchen to make dinner a few days ago and they were both in there and she said "Hi" to me with a big smile on her face but I just couldn't bring myself to smile back. After a bit they went into his bedroom and as she walked out she told me to "enjoy my dinner". About 2-3 minutes later I heard her moaning and panting.

Ok so I see her and she is an attractive girl. But I am so unattracted to her because I have heard her having sex so many times now. It just grosses me out how she has absolutely no shame in being loud enough for others to hear her. She seems nice and pretty smart too which is discouraging because a girl like this might be my wife one day but it bothers me that she may have been some guys ***** at one point. My roommate goes through a new hot girlfriend like every 1-2 months I am told by the other roommate.

Would you still be attracted to a girl after hearing her repeatedly have sex with another man? This is really starting to bug me because now even when I see another hot girl on the street I think of all the guys she must have ****ed and I get turned off and bitter. I'm gonna have to move out or something. I honestly don't think I can handle hearing her having sex especially since she's hot, my age, and I'm not getting any at the moment. Any thoughts?

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you don't go around with this mindset that all women are delicate pure creatures that would never do anything gross in their lives, because every woman, in the back of her mind, wants to have the craziest, hottest **** session in the world. Society has taught them to suppress their sexual urges, and because of that some guys actually think that is how they perceive sex.

And as a change of perspective, don't you have urges of having wild sex with a hot chick? But of course you're not going to walk around projecting that ALL the time.

Viral

Don Juan
Reaction score
Droz88 said:
M
Would you still be attracted to a girl after hearing her repeatedly have sex with another man? This is really starting to bug me because now even when I see another hot girl on the street I think of all the guys she must have ****ed and I get turned off and bitter. I'm gonna have to move out or something. I honestly don't think I can handle hearing her having sex especially since she's so hot and my age. Any thoughts?
It doesn't matter if we are attracted to that or not. The real focus here is you.

Ask yourself why you get so frustrated about the notion of girls being promiscuous?

Whatever the answer is, it will be something about yourself that you are hiding and that you are projecting onto as a deficiency in another person. Its the shadow.

If you don't get it go onto Wikipedia and search "Shadow (psychology)."

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the answer is that I get frustrated but there is incontinuity in the notion that girls are promiscuous and yet I can't do anything about my dry **** with a girl i'm actually attracted to.

I think it's a pretty common problem among men (afc's?) today.

I just read up a bit on shadow (psychology) and it's definitely a possibility that I am projecting some deficiency in myself onto them. Naturally the next question is what is that deficiency? It's hard to say since the only thought that keeps coming into my mind is that I'm frustrated, jealous, and angry that she is screwing someone else and not me.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she wants you to come in there and double team her

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, she sounds like a free spirit. Obviously she's not ashamed about people hearing her getting railed. She's embraced her sexuality. Personally I'd rather date more conservative girls, but I'd definitely fvck someone like her.

It depends on your personality. I feel like more conservative guys would loose respect for her due to society's morals, while liberal thinkers wouldn't care as much and might even want to get in on the action.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
All women have sexual desires. Can you bring them out?

It's possible that she wanted you to join in too!

Viral

Don Juan
Reaction score
Droz88 said:
Well the answer is that I get frustrated but there is incontinuity in the notion that girls are promiscuous and yet I can't do anything about my dry **** with a girl i'm actually attracted to.

I think it's a pretty common problem among men (afc's?) today.

I just read up a bit on shadow (psychology) and it's definitely a possibility that I am projecting some deficiency in myself onto them. Naturally the next question is what is that deficiency? It's hard to say since the only thought that keeps coming into my mind is that I'm frustrated, jealous, and angry that she is screwing someone else and not me.
So it sounds like your frustrated with your sex-life
It probably feels like you should be the one getting a new hot girlfriend every 1-2 months, right?

Well hopefully you identified the problem here, because now you can take steps to fix it.
And the good news is that you're already at the right place to solve that sort-of-thing. You just need to find out why this is happening and where you're going wrong.

But I hope you read up more on the shadow because it seriously identified so many things about me, which is always a good thing.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha OP is a jealous phaggot

brb getting mad at all women for not fuking you

maybe you should ask your roomate to teach you pick up

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
HolyG said:
hahaha OP is a jealous phaggot

brb getting mad at all women for not fuking you

maybe you should ask your roomate to teach you pick up
Yes I do feel like I am just being a jealous faggot about this. I don't want to be that way and it might help if I actually had somewhat of a sex life. Constant disappointment and sexual frustration will do that to a person.

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Droz88 said:
My roommate has a pretty hot new gf. She has been coming over a lot and every night I can her her moaning as they are having sex.
this happened to me once. You know what the solution is?

get an hb screamer

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Droz88 said:
Even if you are angry and frustrated, don't let anyone know this, they will use it to their full advantage to make you feel even worse. I think your roommate and his girlfriend know this and she may be screaming on purpose just to get under your skin.

You have to get over your feelings and emotions. People don't care you feel, they just protect themselves and put you down to make themselves feel better. No one is going to help you get laid, no one is going to give you a girlfriend, it's all upto you.

First you have to live the life you want and be comfortable in your skin and then the girls will come. Your roommate probably is living his life the way he wants without caring what others think, so he gets to screw the hot girl everyday.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first read the title, I thought it said farting. Ha. Nothing else to add. Carry on..

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
You're NEVER going to find a hot virgin girl older than 16-18. Get over it.
You will at church. When I was in community college there was a 21 year old brunnette in my spanish class who was a total total fox. I got her number but messed up when it came time to setup a date. She was homeschooled, went to church, and told me she's never dated. I'd marry her for sure as long as she wasn't a psycho. What man wouldn't want a hot faithful virgin for a wife?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Droz88 said:
You will at church. When I was in community college there was a 21 year old brunnette in my spanish class who was a total total fox. I got her number but messed up when it came time to setup a date. She was homeschooled, went to church, and told me she's never dated. I'd marry her for sure as long as she wasn't a psycho. What man wouldn't want a hot faithful virgin for a wife?
That's like winning the lottery if it is true. I don't know a single virgin above the age of 20.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Trump said:
Even if you are angry and frustrated, don't let anyone know this, they will use it to their full advantage to make you feel even worse. I think your roommate and his girlfriend know this and she may be screaming on purpose just to get under your skin.

Yep. Plus it's disrespectful. They are sort of rubbing it in the OP's face. She's AW-ing in a spiteful way. People can be very cruel to another guy that isn't (currently) getting any or they perceive as not getting any. I never understood that sh*t :confused:.

They are have every right to have sex. Nobody is saying they can't do it. But keeping the noise down when other people are around is just common courtesy, regardless of who it is.

You have to get over your feelings and emotions. People don't care you feel, they just protect themselves and put you down to make themselves feel better. No one is going to help you get laid, no one is going to give you a girlfriend, it's all upto you.

So true.
But I definitely understand how the OP feels. Honestly, it's not healthy to listen to other people have loud sex when you are in a dry spell. It just makes you feel WORSE and prolongs the dry spell.

Turn on some loud music or a vacuum cleaner or an air compressor in the garage lol. Drown the &*#%ing noise out lol. Just kidding.

Long term, look for a new roommate. He doesn't respect you or give a flying F about you. He could have easily whispered to his girl, "Hon, my roommate is in the other room. We need to keep it down a bit." He didn't care. She didn't either.

Forget about him "teaching you pickup." You can't teach good looking.

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
That's like winning the lottery if it is true. I don't know a single virgin above the age of 20.
I'm sure she would of wanted to wait until after marriage and I would not marry her just so I can have sex with her...unless we dated and I truly felt she was the one for me. These girls are out there man. I wouldn't say it's like winning the lottery but it's difficult.

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
But I definitely understand how the OP feels. Honestly, it's not healthy to listen to other people have loud sex when you are in a dry spell. It just makes you feel WORSE and prolongs the dry spell.

Turn on some loud music or a vacuum cleaner or an air compressor in the garage lol. Drown the &*#%ing noise out lol. Just kidding.

Long term, look for a new roommate. He doesn't respect you or give a flying F about you. He could have easily whispered to his girl, "Hon, my roommate is in the other room. We need to keep it down a bit." He didn't care. She didn't either.

Forget about him "teaching you pickup." You can't teach good looking.
One thing I have to correct here...they aren't having LOUD sex. It's just loud ENOUGH for others to hear. One time I was in the living room watching a movie and they came home, went into his room and started going at it and I could hear them over the movie. I got so frustrated and pissed that I turned off the movie and went to my room where I could still hear them.

As far as it being unhealthy...yes it definitely isn't good as it drives me nuts considereing i'm in a long dry spell. However, it has motivated me like nothing else ever has learn to pick up women. Literally the first day they had sex I was in my room listening to music and heard something which sounded like a moan...turned my music down and sure enought I heard them screwing and it just made me crumple inside. I did not sleep that night and instead started reading DJ material and joined SS and have been doing it every day for 3 weeks now. I've seen a huge improvment in my confidence and my understanding of how women work and what they want in a man.

Yes you are right...they definitely could close their f'in window and keep the moaning to a minimum (it'd probably make her cvm harder that way too). But they don't and they go at it 2-3 times a night and wake me up. F them they do not have respect for others. 4 years ago when I had my one and only hot gf to date we always kept it down when others were around. It's common courtesy for sure.