Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot girl pulled up tight pants after glancing back at me at post office. Was she interested?

sjm

Reaction score
I have always wondered if a girl pulling up her pants especially if they are tight pants after she sees a guy is a sign that she thinks the guy is attractive or the opposite.

Today I was at the post office and a hot girl wearing tight pants looked back making eye contact with me and then proceeded to pull her pants up.

I'm basically an average-looking guy like most men in that some women find me attractive and some don't so I'm not sure what to make of it.

I'm sure it has happened to other guys reading so I'm just curious to hear what you think.

Billtx49

Reaction score
She's advertising her shape and wants to look her best at all times when around men. It could mean she's available. Only one way to find out.…
Approach her.

Last edited:

sjm

Reaction score
She was with a guy so I didn't approach her.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally adjust my wardrobe or hair when in public, more so when a cute guy is around

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only one way to find out.…
Approach her.
Good advice. Just approach and say anything, to get into the habit of "test and find out" instead of "ask and see what people say."

You'll have a good idea which one it is by how she responds.

sjm

Reaction score
Yeah, as I mentioned I couldn't approach her because a guy was with her. Sure, the guy could have been her brother but odds are it was her significant other.

sjm

Reaction score
I don't know, though. Sure, she could have done it because she found me attractive but she also could have done it because she was self-conscious.
It's just one of those things where you don't know how to interpret it.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It's just one of those things where you don't know how to interpret it.
Life is full of them. Trivial stuff like that. Best to only give your brain power to the important things.
I usually find instances like that amusing, then throw the thought away.
I'm not the amazing Kreskin

Last edited:

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, as I mentioned I couldn't approach her because a guy was with her. Sure, the guy could have been her brother but odds are it was her significant other.
Approach anyway.

The fact that you don't care that there's another guy there could increase her interest level. For all you know he could've been her wallet or her beta boy.

If all else fails just smile and back out smoothly, don't get ruffled by her or the guy.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't approach her because a guy was with her. Sure, the guy could have been her brother but odds are it was her significant other.
What odds? What objective sources and data did you use to make that call? It sounds like an unsupported claim.

Was she interested? Maybe. Did she just want attention? Maybe. Was she not interested at all? Maybe. You will never find out unless you approach. If a woman is with a guy, it's very simple to find out their relationship. You walk up to her and ask in a casual tone "Hi, I noticed you from the other side of the room. Is this your boyfriend?"

If she's attracted to you, the guy will be "just a friend" or even if they have sexual history, but not an exclusive relationship, she'll respond well. If she doesn't like you, she'll say it's actually her boyfriend, regardless of whether it's true or false. And, of course, if the guy is her boyfriend then she may tell you loud and clear that he is her man.

If you're worried about conflict and/or violence in the event the dude turns out to be her boyfriend and he becomes aggressive, just say "whoops, my bad man" and walk away. Case closed.