Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hot girl need hot guys

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well yea i been reading ur guys posts and i thank u. i have been approaching girls-the thing is what kind of girl-if i just wanted any girl it'll be so easy-just get the nerdy, obese and unattractive girl-the types i'm no sexually attracted to.
i like the trendy clothes, does their hair, wears make up-the type of girls that just looks good and femine and sexy-no mens clothes and tomboys.
these hot girls also look for hot guys-which i think i can attain- started wearing gel in my hair , dressing nicer and name brand clothes and trying to look good.
most unattractive girls from what i think stcik with thier own and hot girl stick with their own.

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
we are not robots. Nothing is absolute. Attraction is based on 100000 variables which you can not begin to calculate.

An ugly guy can land a hot girl in the right circumstances, with the right game.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're 7 years older than me and you think thats how the world works. listen joe, Im gonna do you a favor. On the right hand corner of youre screen, you will see this link where it takes you to the Dj bible. what I want you to do is click on it, go on, and read everything.

your welcome

Mez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe,
Good for you on wanting to improve your style, but keep in mind thats not all of the game.

But it will help!;)

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot girls date all kinds of men...
the REALLY hot ones are most intimidating and therefore the guys you see with them are just the only ones that had the balls to approach them. Basically, after you have done the best you can with your appearance, forget all about it and start focusing on your game.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joe45
well yea i been reading ur guys posts and i thank u. i have been approaching girls-the thing is what kind of girl-if i just wanted any girl it'll be so easy-just get the nerdy, obese and unattractive girl-the types i'm no sexually attracted to.
i like the trendy clothes, does their hair, wears make up-the type of girls that just looks good and femine and sexy-no mens clothes and tomboys.
these hot girls also look for hot guys-which i think i can attain- started wearing gel in my hair , dressing nicer and name brand clothes and trying to look good.
most unattractive girls from what i think stcik with thier own and hot girl stick with their own.

Just keep on doing what your doing..

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i read somewhere, ( was it in the bible? ) that you shouldnt get girls that are out of your league.

in here the opinions diverge, some Master DJ's say that you can get all the girls you want, just have to have the right mindset, the right approach, the right clothes, others say you should stick to the average looking woman so who wins?

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeedToImprove
i read somewhere, ( was it in the bible? ) that you shouldnt get girls that are out of your league.

in here the opinions diverge, some Master DJ's say that you can get all the girls you want, just have to have the right mindset, the right approach, the right clothes, others say you should stick to the average looking woman so who wins?
I don't know where you read that but it is complete nonsense. The fact of the matter is, if you are willing to approach girls and "pursue" them (for lack of a better word), you might as well go straight for the hot ones. You don't need any baby steps to get there either. I just think it is counterproductive to waste your time with 5's when you could be going after what you REALLY want. In fact, I'm not even sure I feel right doing that, since I don't like using people.... but that's just me. Whoever wrote that was probably suggesting that you get a gf to fulfill your need to be loved and at the same time make yourself more attractive to hotter women who see you with that girl. That's the last resort really, lol.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, plus the fact that being a hot guy doesn't really have the same power as being a hot girl does. A hot guy still has to do most of the approaching and stuff (the intimidation factor plays in here as well). A hot girl is attractive to men no matter what, but a hot guy can be a complete turn-off to them if he has negative body language, has no personality, etc. And now that I have wasted another 30 sec of my life, I will just say that confidence is still the number one factor in your success with girls.

BobbyJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it is this:

If you want an extraordinary girl (aka hot, smart, fun, etc.) you got to be an extraordinary guy.

When you see a hot girl with a guy (that's not related to her), he's usually attractive or rich or confident or athletic or funny or a combination of traits that set him apart from other guys.

There's that qualifying question that pua's ask targets, "What sets you apart from the other girls?"

Just ask that question to yourself if you're not sure why an extraordinary girl would want to be with you.

BobbyJ

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know but I couldn't live with the thought of my girl having so many guys after her.I stick to ****ing the hot ones & dating them..but I don't wanna marry one.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
I don't know but I couldn't live with the thought of my girl having so many guys after her.I stick to ****ing the hot ones & dating them..but I don't wanna marry one.
If you play your game right, none of the other guys will have a chance with her. The second you start worrying about the other guys, she'll know she has all the power, and you will pay for it. Well, it just comes with the territory though doesn't it?

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
Hot girls date all kinds of men...
the REALLY hot ones are most intimidating and therefore the guys you see with them are just the only ones that had the balls to approach them. Basically, after you have done the best you can with your appearance, forget all about it and start focusing on your game.

I really like that advice. I focus too much on my own looks. I have nice expensive clothes and I take steroids so my body is pretty tight. But then when I go up to a girl I expect her to fall all over me cause I look good. Some do, but MOST need alot more than just a good-looking guy.