Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HOT, Cute AFC Women? Do they exist?

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah. they're the 'good girls'

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no.

not for long.

this is the naive dream.

if they're hot and they're not a shut in, they realize their power very very quickly.

any time after puberty, you will not find such creatures.

delta

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but if they act AFC, you aren't going to want them.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
Yes, but if they act AFC, you aren't going to want them.
If a hot chick acts AFC, you won't want her? Yea, whatever...
With your line of thinking, I guess you would be all over the fat ugly chick who acts like a female DJ.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one word: religion. yep, they marry early and in only a matter of months too.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
juan_man,

that is completely absolutely and ludicrously inaccurate.

it DOESN'T MATTER IF A CHICK ACTS AFC! if she's got t&a, WHO THE F CARES?!?!?!

this is the burden of MEN. NOT WOMEN!

this is why all the chick books written about "how to get a man" may as well be summed up on page one, sentence one:

GET HOT.

very very very easy.

delta

blueguy - hmmm, interesting angle on the religion thing.... but still... MAYBE... maybe they really don't know. if they're really hot, i'm sure they get a lot of guys just paying religion lip service to get close to them... and they themselves may be doing the same. i say if they're really hot, they know.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the girls you're talking about are usually referred to as "flakes" or "messed up in the head," and no, you generally don't want them

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she isn't so flakey as to not show up, and if she's screwy in the head and hot in the bod... i am still completely and totally down with that.

delta

Reaction score
Yes, they are called "virgins" - ie. women - have you heard of them??

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I beg to differ. If a hot girl won't leave you alone, it's going to kill your attraction for her. In fact, you are going to straight-up run!

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will keep bringing in this question 'till my keyboard breaks apart, but tell me this, honestly:

how do you know if a girl is really a "good" one or is just throwing game at you, like leading you to believe that she is "waiting" or something yet she goes out and nail three guys behind your back?

Maybe all the "good girls" stuff is just a proactive LJBF?! From my experience, girls turn WILD when they face a man they perceive as valuable.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Yes, they are called "virgins" - ie. women - have you heard of them??
Yes I do, and as soon as Brad Pitt comes on they will surely keep their legs close. Yeah right. :rolleyes:

BTW where's titty man? I hope he comes on around here and throw some harsh advice so we can wise up a little more.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Try a South American country. Maybe some European countries.
I am in Brazil and still haven't found any.

Thought I knew some, but the past weeks forced me to change my mind.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops,

As you go about your manuevers (see---LIVE YOUR LIFE), and fight more and more battles (see---MEET MORE AND MORE WOMEN), you will find that ANY girl can be transformed into an AFC/Nice Girl "IF" she encounters the RIGHT guy...

You see, EVERY woman has a TYPE that she REALLY goes for MORE than any other. And if she ever meets him----and he's a well-trained DJ (see---- A REAL MASCULINE MAN), then stick a fork into her, soldiers-----because she's DONE!

Fight ON!

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Delta said:
no.

not for long.

this is the naive dream.

if they're hot and they're not a shut in, they realize their power very very quickly.

any time after puberty, you will not find such creatures.

delta
Obviously you have not been to Lithuania. I think Lithuanian girls (not the ones who move to the West) are the friendliest things on the planet. Genetics from heaven as well. Actually, all of the former Soviet Union would qualify. The guys there are not as horny as you dudes are. There culture doesn't kiss a$$ to females. Plus the girls are not spoiled with too much money.