Hot chicks w/ boyfriends and the Friend Zone

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I go to school with a huge amount of gorgeous girls but most of them have boyfriends.

In most of my classes there are 4 girls that are like two 8s one 9 and a 10 but they all have boyfriends.

How can I befriend them (i have no other choice, i have to do design projects and stuff with them, they are my classmates) but at the same time convey that I am attracted to them so that whenever they break up with their Bfs (or before they do) something happens between us.

I know its pretty much impossible to go from Friends to something else.

What I've been trying to do is just be myself around them and be honest, I let them know I find them attractive and hot directly and indirectly.

One of them was helping some girls (fashion school) and they were measuring her body and I was checking her out so I told her that is what I was doing and she was like "what? really? STOP IT!" *hits me* while laughing and I try to do other things like that, that convey I'd freaking do her but "i don't need to"

What other things can I do so they don't see me as a harmless friend instead I want to be seen as a potential lover when their current relationship goes south :p

If there is no way i'll just accept that and befriend them and move on to another ones but these ones are soooo hot and great personalities too!! so all round great chicks.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be yourself, avoid talking about their boyfriends and treat them like any other girl.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like the girl you were checking out liked it. Nice job, just keep doing the same with the other girls and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you don't talk about the boyfriends, and my SOP is not to indicate interest either, but to draw them in. How? By being better than the bf, and acting friendly yet indifferent around them while letting them see snippets of how good you are. Mystery and intrigue overwhelm the female psyche, and when you learn how to wield them, you are golden.

Think about it- the same time that he is going AFC on her and hitting that slippery slope we've all been on before, you are the good mystery guy who doesn't need her and suddenly you are the next potential branch for her to swing to. And when she thinks of you like this, you will know.

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm Interesting Phoenix. That's pretty much what I am doing, I don't let them see how good i am, i show it but barely. I mean I'm not bragging around ever.

The other day I was giving a ride to one of these hot girls and she started talking about how her father pays for everything and stuff and she asked me if mine did the same, I told her (barely) that I pay for half of my tuition and she was like "oh okay".

But then the next day after figuring that out she was acting differently towards me. I guess she realized she's not dealing with a boy but a man in control of his life. When a teacher talked about the people that did what i'm doing he said "i take my hat off for those guys" and she looked me proudly !

So well.... How do you think (gimmie an example) would you keep that Mystery and Intrigue?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
Yes, you don't talk about the boyfriends, and my SOP is not to indicate interest either, but to draw them in. How? By being better than the bf, and acting friendly yet indifferent around them while letting them see snippets of how good you are. Mystery and intrigue overwhelm the female psyche, and when you learn how to wield them, you are golden.

Think about it- the same time that he is going AFC on her and hitting that slippery slope we've all been on before, you are the good mystery guy who doesn't need her and suddenly you are the next potential branch for her to swing to. And when she thinks of you like this, you will know.
But do you be a better pick beside her boyfriend?

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LDBaha said:
Hmm Interesting Phoenix. That's pretty much what I am doing, I don't let them see how good i am, i show it but barely. I mean I'm not bragging around ever.

The other day I was giving a ride to one of these hot girls and she started talking about how her father pays for everything and stuff and she asked me if mine did the same, I told her (barely) that I pay for half of my tuition and she was like "oh okay".

But then the next day after figuring that out she was acting differently towards me. I guess she realized she's not dealing with a boy but a man in control of his life. When a teacher talked about the people that did what i'm doing he said "i take my hat off for those guys" and she looked me proudly !

So well.... How do you think (gimmie an example) would you keep that Mystery and Intrigue?
Don't actually becomes friends. Keep up the kino and keep flirting and being sexual. Don't spend much time with them outside class unless she is interested in you and you are escalating with her.

I've heard "just be yourself" mentioned a few times in this thread. Unless you a natural with women, and the things you have learnt here are part of your personality, don't just be yourself.

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends is fine IMO, the wussy girlfriend is the bad thing!

Bigdada

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I can tell you with full confidence that the last 4 women I've screwed (including my ex girlfriend) all started out as girls who'd "never see me as more than just a friend". Boy oh boy, were they wrong! I like to suprise them, 360 them so much, that they are so wowed, so intrigued--so turned on--by this wild untamable guy that would be me.

it's really not that hard escaping the friendzone. the only reason why I ask for advice, though, is it's a VERY delicate process--you screw up, the girl might cut you off to save face (trust me, she'll be the one who'll feel bad should you be rejected, don't know why), or worse, fall in love with you! (not always bad, my ex did, and the feeling was mutual) however, if you break up with her on a bad note, YOU'LL NEVER HAVE HER AS A FRIEND AGAIN!!! friend with benefits is ideal for me, but most women aren't satisfied with that. They always want more of me than I offer.

so I actually like having female friends I don't bang. but I've never been in a 50-50 friendship. usually, if I don't want ot have sex with the girl, she'll want it with me! or vice versa (though that's rare, I usually get to in the end, but at what cost?)

so here is what you got to do, and I know I'm probably going to get alot of harsh comments back, but it's this simple:

all you have to do is just unleash your inner sexual being (not inner pervert!) and by that I mean treat every situation charged with masculinity, and don't be afraid to flirt with every girl that comes into your sight, no matter who she is (EXCEPT your mark); this should drive her with jealously, as the master dons have said before "surrounding yourself with beautiful women only increases your own value in the eyes of your target"

and another thing you must do: ask her for advice on other girls that you find hot (i.e, there is this cute girl I want to date/have sex with, etc. as a girl, what do you think I should do?)

as you talk to her, SEND MIXED MESSAGES!!! nothing gets a girl more intrigued than mixed messages. act as if you like her (but don't be blatantly obvious) then switch it around and treat like "just another friend".

and remember, DATE OUT DATE OUT DATE OUT!!! and describe your dates with her--in FULL BLOWN DETAIL-- and don't be afraid to be sexually explicit. afterall, she's just a friend, right? she has no reason to be offended by your sexual talk! it's not as if she's...lol, you see what I'm saying?

Now I know some are going to disagree with me on some of my unorthodox methods (I.e, be the first to establish that you think of her as a friend, not vice versa) but I can say with full confidence it has a personal success rate of 80% (meaning, the last 5 girls I tried this on, 4 met got to meet my tool personally, even give it a little kiss! HAHA)

hope all goes well, and happy hunting!

--Big Dada

P.S. looks mean NOTHING. I mean, they do to an extent, but they are the LEAST important when getting a girl. I'm fat, (and I'm not exaggerating), yet girls find me irresistible because I have a tough guy attitude with a soft interior--hey, it's the same reason why some girls were turned on by Joe Pesci or Al Pacino (both REALLY short)--not the looks, so much as the attitude.

oh, and ONE LAST thing: BE A TEASE!!! TEASE HER AND NEVER LET HER GET YOU UNTIL THE VERY LAST MOMENT!!! remember, you want her to go to bed thinking about you, masturbating to thoughts of you, and revolving her thought patterns after you!

I mean, I'm sure we've all done it before with a girl that was friend of ours, right? let's turn the tables, gents!

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your plan.

In my close group of friends there are 2 girls I'm interested, like really interested but they both have boyfriends.
I'm pretty sure one of them is attracted to me and the other one (the one i like the most) likes me and thinks i'm funny cause i'm teasing her all the time

There's another girl that's dating a friend of mine I asked her out and she said yes, then flaked on me and is now dating my friend.
And there are 2 more girls in the close group, 1 doesn't really care about me much and the other one is really into me (too bad im not into her).

So that's 5 girls and 2 guys (counting me) :p.

I like that one of the girl is flirting and trying to get me all the time because it raises my value.

I'm always flirting with most of them and I am dating other girls on the side and I'm pretty sure they know about it.

Ok so lets review what I have to do.

I flirt with every girl (like usual) EXCEPT my 2 marks. But I send them mixed signals and let them know i like them and then treat them as friends again?
I tease them all the freaking time, sometimes i feel like I am the biggest teaser ever and I wonder if that might annoy them and turn them off

How the heck do I let them know i like them without flirting?

Should I go all "Zan" on them and be honest.
"Hey i'll be honest. I am not that guy that is just a friend. I think you're kinda cute and you should go out with me"

And just be honest but not needy. What do you guys think about that?

I think the problem is that I want to have my cake and eat it too!!!!!

Reaction score
your fine, dont think to hard , your doing good just continue, dont let the inner afc out and just continuing to date other chicks

his methods to work along with the innocence role

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
update:
Ok so this is what I've been doing and I've been getting some good responses.
I've been listening to a lot of Zan and it really fits in with my mindset, i'm a very honest and direct person and I am not ashamed of my desires.

So first, I let them know that we were friends. Just like we discussed
And then i tried something outside my comfort zone, i dont care if i blew it

I was having some really good rapport with this girl (the cutest one ever!) and in between our banter she goes "I dont need you! I dont need you in my life" Jokingly. So I act all offended and I go "oh my God, i want you right now!. Lets go out on a date tonight!" and she's like "what? i just told you i didnt need you!" so i said "well we should go out on a date and you can prove it"

She goes "but I have a boyfriend, he would kill me" so i said
"oh that's right you have a boyfriend you can't.... Lets go out tomorrow then!"

She went on laughing and flirting with me calling me "terrible"

It was fun!. I haven't had fun like that in a while, i guess i was repressing my careless free old self (but he was nerdy and shy).