Hot chicks are nicer!!!

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sitting at a bus stop today, and there's two women waiting with me. One easily an hb9, the other hb3. I asked both of them a question concerning when the next bus would arrive.

HB3 gives me a look like she's smelling something bad. She mumbled something and then went back to being fat and ugly.

HB9 walks over to me, answers my question and has a very nice conversation with me. She was a delight!!!...But I didn't number close. I was so taken back by her wonderful attitude that I never even considered ruining it by making her uncomfortable.

So...the moral of this story is...sometimes ugly *****es have ugly attitudes to match..and beautiful women have beautiful attitudes..don't assume because she's hot that she's stuck up.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly women suck at everything, Their life sucks thats why they have ****ty attitudes. Their looks reflect their personality. They act like every guy is an ******* and out to get them, most of them are femminist too. They are mostly the shallowest of them all too, most midget sized women under 5'2 are only looking for a guy 6'0 or taller and Fat chicks won't date fat guys, I know this warpig who acts like she is the sh*t. They just suck!

The goodlooking ones are the most friendly, and easy going

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we should have some compassion. as a longtime afc, i could have been the male version of that. speaking from personal experience, can you imagine the bitterness, envy and hatred for someone who has been ostracized from life and romance and who has been made to suffer while others seemingly easily enjoy everything life has to offer?

anyhoo, it is true and this goes against the common myth that fat ugly girls and AFCs have beautiful souls.

it's unfair but biblical "those who have will be given more, those who do not have, even what they have will be taken from them."

it's not hard to imagine why this is:

- beautiful attractive people have been the objects of love and adoration all their lives.

- ugly ostracized people are poorly socialized and expect only ill treatment from others so they in turn reflect that expectation back to the world and react in a hostile manner.

truly an unfair aspect of reality... that the priveleged and beautiful are often better people than the poor and unattractive.

but this is where REFLECTION between you and the world can have an iffy cause and effect. the world treats you badly so you expect that from the world and you turn mean and so the world treats you badly. but you can short circuit this by becoming loving and open. you disrupt the vicious cycle and can create a benevolent one. this is why most religions end up being helpful... they teach you to be good regardless of circumstances and this in turn makes circumstances begin to favor you.

delta

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude man, that's a broad brushstroke you're painting chicks with.

I've known ugly-ass chicks who had hearts of gold and I've known attractive women who were fledgling witches.

This said, knowing the nature of woman (competitive and catty as hell), the fact that an hb9 & hb3 were sharing the same space was a situation ripe for dramatics. The hb9, knowing that she was the star of the show, for now, would shine. The hb3, knowing that she was being sorely outshined, would act like a wretched, bitter c**t.

I would venture to say that if you ever caught either of these chicks alone in any other context, their personalities might be completely opposite what you experienced down at the busstop. Chicks, isolated, show their true colors.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Unique said:
Ugly women suck at everything, Their life sucks thats why they have ****ty attitudes. Their looks reflect their personality. They act like every guy is an ******* and out to get them, most of them are femminist too. They are mostly the shallowest of them all too, most midget sized women under 5'2 are only looking for a guy 6'0 or taller and Fat chicks won't date fat guys, I know this warpig who acts like she is the sh*t. They just suck!

The goodlooking ones are the most friendly, and easy going

classic example. instead of improving themselves, losing weight, becoming more attractive and getting a better personality, they blame the man and accuse him of "oppression"

most feminists are ugly.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractive girls have to pretend to be interested and let guys down easy more often, so they're more practiced at pretending to be nice, thats why.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot chicks are also hotter bros

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knyteguy said:
I've noticed, that it's much easier to pick up hb7-8+ , any lower, for some reason just won't respond to me.
The less attractive ones are just too stupidly self-conscious! It's not your fault man. I experience something similar. I am a fairly good looking guy and unless she is a 7 or above, it is like she is intimidated or too self-conscious for me. Just low self-esteem in general. Like they can't make themselves believe you might like them and become cold fish.

Their problem, not yours. Keep on going.

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so fu<king tru hot girls are so cheery and nice and etc... but the ugly ones a biches i used to think it was cos the hot ones pity me but since this site i relly do have a wol;e NEW perspective on life

Jean Gab1

Reaction score
Personally I prefer hitting on beautiful girls as the ugly ones are likelier to reject me, from my experience.

You gotta observe another phenomenon: when a girl is in a period of "seeking a male", she is more attractive: her skin is smoother, shinier, her eyelid larger, she smiles more; that's why sometimes we are under the impression that more attractive women are curiously more responsive...

Somone with a low self-esteem tends to "train" on uglier chicks thinking it will be easier, and due to their bitter attitude, the self-esteem of the guy worsen and this is a vicious circle.

That dispells the myth that the more beautiful, the harder it is to get the girl.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB3 gives me a look like she's smelling something bad. She mumbled something and then went back to being fat and ugly.
They are mostly the shallowest of them all too, most midget sized women under 5'2 are only looking for a guy 6'0 or taller and Fat chicks won't date fat guys, I know this warpig who acts like she is the sh*t. They just suck!
Haha, classics.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
So...the moral of this story is...sometimes ugly *****es have ugly attitudes to match..and beautiful women have beautiful attitudes..don't assume because she's hot that she's stuck up.
No, the moral is that you should close hbs. Which you didn't do!

General

Don Juan
Reaction score
Average women are *****y

Actually I disagree average people are the most *****y people they are out there.Average size women,average looking women are the most *****y.In my life average women have always had the nastiest attitude I don't even like to approach them as a man.I am a big guy at 6 3 270 and the women that have the nastiest attitude to me are the people that are 30-60 pounds over weight.They are the ones that screw up their face at me and all of that.I say to myself this girl is 10 20 30 pounds from me and she has an absolutely nasty attitude.The girls that are just alright the 7s are the ones with the most attitude too.I rather talk to a skinny and normal size girl any day over a thick girl any day.I also rather talk to a pretty girl or an ugly girl with something going for her than an one of those girls that are just alright.That's how it goes.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta said:
this is why most religions end up being helpful... they teach you to be good regardless of circumstances and this in turn makes circumstances begin to favor you.

Wow you had me until here.

The religions I'm aware of ostracize unbelievers and hold up scientific research that would benefit the whole of mankind while sticking their nose into everyone's personal life while looking down their nose at those different than they.

Then there's the ones who have nothing better to do than blow sh1t up in the name of their god.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrruckus,

actually, you're talking about the monotheistic religions.... most of the others are a bit more laid back.

also, i'm not talking about fundamentalism or strict adherence to doctrine.

but in general, religions teach you to love others and look out for the good of others ahead of your own.

this kind of philosophy, i'm saying, short circuits the vicious cycle.

delta

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta said:
mrruckus,

but in general, religions teach you to love others and look out for the good of others ahead of your own.

These things should not need to be taught.

And teaching them and preaching them is not the same as doing them. And religions fail because followers of them pick and choose which things they want to follow. Like "ohhhh i'll follow the thou shalt not kill but adultery and keep holy the sabbath... to hell with that."

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned it is the HB7 and 8's who are the most responsive and freindly to me as about 50% of them are strongly attracted to me and realize that I am often strongly attracted to them, though because only about 10% of HB9 and 10's are strongly attracted to me I probably think of the majority of them as being total b1tches because I am not getting what I desire from them, which is a fvck of course, in a similar way the uglier girls are total b1tches to me for the same reason because they know that I am never going to fvck them, which lowers their own personal self esteem, which results in their being unfreindly and hating me, it goes both ways. :up:

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
No, the moral is that you should close hbs. Which you didn't do!
Well said!

Mr_knowit_all said:
HB9 walks over to me, answers my question and has a very nice conversation with me. She was a delight!!!...But I didn't number close. I was so taken back by her wonderful attitude that I never even considered ruining it by making her uncomfortable.

This is a horrible frame to be coming from...
"Ruining it by making her uncomfortable."

Thats simply just your perception of it. Not necessarily the truth. Who's to say she wouldn't have been totally flattered!? Or even... liked to have given you her number, as she enjoyed the "very nice" conversation herself.

Check this frame... its damaging.
And KNOW, that thats all it is... a Frame. (NOT necessarily the truth)

Peace'

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
I'm sitting at a bus stop today, and there's two women waiting with me. One easily an hb9, the other hb3. I asked both of them a question concerning when the next bus would arrive.

Nonsense, the hot girls are socially confident and therefore pleasant. Plus they have less to be bitter about. But they can and mostly r biotches deep down. The ugly girls are usually much better people deep down. But they are ugly and bitter about it, and not as confident socially. Not always but i think thats the case more often that not.

Best song ever written is that 60's song - not sure of the artist, but the chorus goes:

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, make an ugly woman your wife. From my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you."