Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hot chick who dies ice wants to hang?

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so this chick i just met. thought she was cool n all and she asked me if i do drugs. then im like nah im clean. and shes like i do weed and ice :eek:

anyway she like totally wants to hang out on the weekend. but can i catch somthing off ppl who do ice or anythin? i heard it fuks yo face up n skin or whatever. is it okay to fuk a girl whos into this sh!t?

Reaction score
ice , isnt that meth ?

well if they share a pipe, and some one has a cold sore, I think thats about the only thing you can catch

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm....

Taken from your post title...

"woman who dies..."

Re-read your post and go no further than the word "dies." I'm sure it was just a typo, but you needn't re-read any further.
Stay away from this one...

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
drug addicted, sex addicted *****. no go

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking he meant dyes ice. I thought she was some crazy chick who likes to color ice in her spare time.

If you don't do drugs I highly suggest you have nothing to do with her. The last thing you want is her to pressure you in do doing some shit.

There are plenty of non-druggie chicks out there.

Eklipse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you do drugs don't hang out with this chick, ice is by far one of the worst drugs out there i would never touch it, and I've done my far share of drugs.

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eklipse said:
Even if you do drugs don't hang out with this chick, ice is by far one of the worst drugs out there i would never touch it, and I've done my far share of drugs.
+1 That stuff is shvt, really one of the worst out there, messes you up way too much.

Whatever you do dude, make sure you wrap it, and I'd really recommend against a relationship with her if you're thinking that at all.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That stuff ruins your life. Whatever you do stay away from it and people who do it. If she just did weed i would probably hit it, but she is probably f##ked from using to much meth.

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I was thinking he meant dyes ice. I thought she was some crazy chick who likes to color ice in her spare time.

lol. that crazy b!tch dyes ice!]

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will look like she's 50 by the time she's 25 if she keeps up the meth habit. Bang her now, but don't even think about an LTR.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only a fool knowingly dates an addict. It's a sign of desperation and low self esteem. Right up there with chasing after morbidly obese chics. It shows you have no better options.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the f*ck would you want to mess with a druggo ?

Her kind is what i call " Human filth ".

These people are the lowest, & weakest form of person, just above rapist & child molesters.

Never speak to her again if you value yourself.

As you can tell... I love junkies lol.