Hot chick keeps eyeballing.

Johnnybwoooiah

Reaction score
So in school we got a first year student (im a second year) and from the get go she was really taking every chance to look and smile at me. But I shrugged it off at the beginning because women dont know what they want themselves. Anyway, she kept doing this for like 4 weeks untill I had enough of it and started giving a little attention back (smiling back, saying hello when I see her, just little stuff to let her know I recognize her). Now for the last 2 weeks I stepped it up just a little bit, asking how she is doing and stepped up to her for a little convo like 2 or 3 times. She really gives me the feeling she likes it when I do that and laughs at almost everything I say to her. Im 95% sure im on her good side.. problem is I had this before with other girls and I may come off as too strong (asking her out too quickly and just being a bit too overwhelming) I just have that when a girl is raging hot because I dont want to experience having a girl snatched from me because I was ****ing around too long. (Had this and it hurt me more then it should). Well, this girl is really REALLY good looking and is the type that really takes good care of herself (dressing sexy but mannered, very clean girl, etc.) Now the thing is, I really am developing an interest in this girl. And I dont want to **** it up. Ive been talking to other girls but this one keeps floating in my mind and I think its time for a good girl for a change. What do I need to do, play it casual and let us grow onto eachother? Or should I make the move and ask her out? I dont want to scare her but I dont want her to think im not interested. I could use some intake from you guys.

Holla at ye bwwwooieh

Anpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, I think you're investing too much into this one girl. If you were looking at other girls from different years, and watching out for signs there, this wouldn't be an issue as you'd have more options and wouldn't be overthinking this stuff. At the moment you've put her on a pedestal (comparing her to other girls) and are thinking about this girl too much. This isn't a bad thing, but I wouldn't approach women like that. You gotta layer that stuff, she is displaying interest? Give some attention. Throwing high IL vibes at you? Go for it. Don't wait and don't be too bothered if you get rejected. If she's throwing signs at you and you approach, that's the right thing to do as a man. If she's flirting with everyone like that, she's probably a slxt. You miss all the shots you don't take, go seize the moment

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in school we got a first year student (im a second year) and from the get go she was really taking every chance to look and smile at me. But I shrugged it off at the beginning because women dont know what they want themselves. Anyway, she kept doing this for like 4 weeks untill I had enough of it and started giving a little attention back (smiling back, saying hello when I see her, just little stuff to let her know I recognize her). Now for the last 2 weeks I stepped it up just a little bit, asking how she is doing and stepped up to her for a little convo like 2 or 3 times. She really gives me the feeling she likes it when I do that and laughs at almost everything I say to her. Im 95% sure im on her good side.. problem is I had this before with other girls and I may come off as too strong (asking her out too quickly and just being a bit too overwhelming) I just have that when a girl is raging hot because I dont want to experience having a girl snatched from me because I was ****ing around too long. (Had this and it hurt me more then it should). Well, this girl is really REALLY good looking and is the type that really takes good care of herself (dressing sexy but mannered, very clean girl, etc.) Now the thing is, I really am developing an interest in this girl. And I dont want to **** it up. Ive been talking to other girls but this one keeps floating in my mind and I think its time for a good girl for a change. What do I need to do, play it casual and let us grow onto eachother? Or should I make the move and ask her out? I dont want to scare her but I dont want her to think im not interested. I could use some intake from you guys.

Holla at ye bwwwooieh
First things first. Take her off that pedistle you put her on.

Secondly ask her out. Treat her as any other girl. Do not over think. Do not over analyze.

She is just a chick. Your school is full of them.

Johnnybwoooiah

Reaction score
In my opinion, I think you're investing too much into this one girl. If you were looking at other girls from different years, and watching out for signs there, this wouldn't be an issue as you'd have more options and wouldn't be overthinking this stuff. At the moment you've put her on a pedestal (comparing her to other girls) and are thinking about this girl too much. This isn't a bad thing, but I wouldn't approach women like that. You gotta layer that stuff, she is displaying interest? Give some attention. Throwing high IL vibes at you? Go for it. Don't wait and don't be too bothered if you get rejected. If she's throwing signs at you and you approach, that's the right thing to do as a man. If she's flirting with everyone like that, she's probably a slxt. You miss all the shots you don't take, go seize the moment
What are IL vibes? And yea she got me making this post so I am too invested already by posting this hehhhh.. and I geuss your right, should have know this for myself.

Johnnybwoooiah

Reaction score
Thanks
First things first. Take her off that pedistle you put her on.

Secondly ask her out. Treat her as any other girl. Do not over think. Do not over analyze.

She is just a chick. Your school is full of them.
Thanks bud.

Monster DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I've learned recently, If a girl is interested in you, nothing you do really matters as she will still 4uk you.. but thinking about it or investing too much time on one girl then you're asking for pain.. Are you really annoying? do you have bad personality? surprisingly she will overlook all this if she was attracted to you in the first place. enough said.

Anpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are IL vibes? And yea she got me making this post so I am too invested already by posting this hehhhh.. and I geuss your right, should have know this for myself.
Hindsight is 20/20. The interest level she is giving you. From your post it's the friendliness, smiling, conversations and proximity etc. Be aware that you can misinterpret IL, but you should still go for it if your gut feeling is there.

Johnnybwoooiah

Reaction score
Something I've learned recently, If a girl is interested in you, nothing you do really matters as she will still 4uk you.. but thinking about it or investing too much time on one girl then you're asking for pain.. Are you really annoying? do you have bad personality? surprisingly she will overlook all this if she was attracted to you in the first place. enough said.

Thanks bro, makes sense.

Johnnybwoooiah

Reaction score
Alright guys thanks, ive heard enough. You can out a lock on this *****.

Ill ask her out when the moment is there.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paragraphs. Please dude...paragraphs.