Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot Bartender just broke up with BF

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick and i have had SERIOUS chemistry for the last month and a half, but she had a live in boyfriend. We made out a few times, then i nexted her. She quit working nights, and now shes on days. I didnt see her for a week or so, after I nexted her, and she worked at night with another new bartender, who I'd been macking on, although not seriously interested in. I ignored HB #1 that night, cuz I had nexted her.
Two days ago, I saw her for the first time in a week, working day shift. We were alone, and she was telling me about how I was making her want to stray. I told her that I had to booty call my hb9 ex, who shes seen pictures of and thinks shes super hot. Im also C+Fing her about being a ****tease to me. So we flirt all day. and I before take off I tell her that I can see right through her, cuz Im a Scorpio. Then I tell her she has to watch out, cuz us scorpios pack a mean sting. She takes it sexually and says "you better not be all fvcking talk!"
I get home, and call her at the bar to remind her that I can see right through her. She tells me she got jealous when I was flirting with the new bartender, and felt like she was "moving in on her shyt" I laugh and tell her how cute that is, even though she has NO right. She laughs and says "you better not be all talk, cuz I need some meat in my grinder!" I say, "when your single, and if your lucky"
Yesterday, she basically caught her BF cheating on her online, and today, she is single! Im not sure how to play this. I kind of backed off a little, not wanting to come on too strong at the moment. (we both know where we stand with each other.) I havent been able to get any alone time, to gauge how she's taking it yet, but she seems ok, so I went home, after a little flirt, and saying very seductively "whenever youre ready" and walking straight out the door.
Not sure how I should act. Should I back off for a day or two? Should I be supportive, yet flirty? I have to go back to the bar in a few hours, and she'll probably have a little buzz. She has been VERY direct with me this whole time, but the more I C+F her, the more she's into me, but I fell wierd about it so soon. Input?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I back off for a day or two?

I said before: one reason she's so hot over you is because she hasn't seen you every stinkin' day for the past 8 years, like with her bf. Sure, back off for a day or two. Don't start to see her every day, just because you start to get laid.

Frankly, there's only so much seduciton you can do while she's at work, surrounded by customers and co-workers. Next time you see her, ask her to drinks or coffee outside of work, in isolation.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, its really already on. "I need some meat in my grinder" There is no need for dates. Its just a matter of going upstairs to my place to shag. We've had MAD sexual tension for a while. The problem today is, there is this AFC nerdy guy (who is a friend of mine actually) who is like her puppy dog and friend, and is obviously in love with her, and got bummed out, when he found out about our "secret" thing going on. Out of respect for him, me and her wont mack each other, or talk about us, right in front of him. He is off work today, and will be there all day and night probably, so we havent had a chance to talk about anything. She may be ready to fvck me tonight, for all I know, but I wanna be cautious about laying down the mack, so soon after her breakup. She might have to move all her shyt from her ex's house to her friends, tonight, also. I have band practice tonight, and we meet at the bar before we play, so I will see her again tonight. Before I left today, she mentioned that she lost my number yesterday, so I gave it to her again. Thats a good sign, I guess. I know its on, if I dont do, or say something stupid right now. My plan is to just flirt with her, and see how she responds. She wants me bad, and shes pissed, and I am perfect revenge for her.

BrokenLeftWing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of those chicks are attention *****s. If I was you, I'd keep the cool talky talk relationship with her and get as many free and half price drinks I can.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather get the free booze, BJ's, backrubs and buttsex out of the deal. I got my ex on FB status right now, and the other new bartender has high IL too, in case things go wrong with this chick. We have been lusting for each other like crazy for the last two months.
If she needs a little time, I have to give it to her. She just dumped her BF of 8 years. On the upside, she knew it was coming for a while, and her feelings for me have only been escalating. I am aware that I am her next "branch," and I am aware that she is an attn hor, but she aint bullshytin about wanting me, and I have backup plates, so Im going for it. I just have to play it cool right now. I just had to go there to meet someone, and she told me to call her later, so Its all good.