Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot and Heavy

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just met/went out with this girl recently.

Her face and hairstyle is "perfect dream girl" hot to me.
We click on all the intellectual levels, everything about her seems perfect.

But

She could lose 25lbs...in fact if she did lose 25lbs she would be a perfect 10 in my world.

I dated a heavy once before briefly because her face was cute...not smoking hot like this girl. But after having s3x with her I couldn't stand the site of her naked body...that and her pvssy smelled.

This "hot" girl is into me though and I think I'm into her, but I'm on the fence.

Anyone else been in this scenario? What happened?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25 is way too high, 6-10...maybe.

have you banged her yet?

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no not yet.

the first time I saw her in person I had the "oh damn" going on because of her size.

I might just go for it and see what happens. If it doesn't work I'll nicely end it.

I have 2 other plates going on as well.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear PDX,
It doesn't get better.....Later on if you form a relationship she will encourage you to adopt the same attitude to eating and exercise that got her the way she is...as to her personal hygiene...a real problem that...been there myself,never summoned up the nerve to say anything...I walked away and so should you.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you exercise and eat healthy yourself?

I do (plus I'm a lifting coach - just a hobby part-time job), and it's trivial to work in it the conversations (e.g "I can't do X night, I have training"). I find that many girls I've dated tend to pick up my habits and start to eat healthier and exercise more. Certainly every single one of them has openly said so (a few "rebelled" and got fat...). I believe subconsciously they know that they can't keep a guy who's in good shape and healthy if they aren't making that kind of effort themselves. Never dated a fat chick though, so I can't comment on whether they would lose the weight because of this, but the girls I've dated (who have made the changes) have gone from average to much more in shape. I never requested nor hinted at it, but they'd tell me about how they're training real hard at the gym now, and they've stopped eating crap. Probably to impress me.

The smelly poon probably is a result of her crappy diet of processed foods that are poisonous to the body (which also makes her fat).

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just forget about fvcking her and put all your focus into getting a bl0wjob from her. It's the best you can get out of this situation :)

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize that 30 pounds above your ideal weight makes you obese, right?

Just saying,..

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I do exercise and eat healthy. I once weighed 194lbs (ideal is 155) then I worked my tail off in 2009 and in 4 months got down to 145.

I mentioned going to the gym to the cute heavy girl I first dated and her response was "ewww" so i knew she was a lost cause, but she gave the best head I ever had.

This new girl does go for walks in the parks quite often. I'm going to see if she's receptive to change. I've actually trained and done nutrition counseling for two friends that had dramatic weight loss/muscle gain and it changed their lives.

Yeah Rollo, I was telling my friend she was morbid.

dankane

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say no, seems like this is the perfect storm for a big regret down the road.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing you can do is find out if she's successfully lost weight in the past and is now lighter than she previously was. If that's the case, she's probably not a lost cause.

If she has never lost weight, the chances are good that she never will and become the incredible expanding woman.

Fat women are fat because they're lazy. Lazy women don't cook, clean, nor anything else that requires effort.

After dating enough women who are 'slightly' overweight, I've realized that I needed to avoid them altogether because they're ALL lazy and they ALL gain more weight over time.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to see her a few more times then decide.

Her personality and exotic face are keeping me interested until I learn more.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well that didn't last...

Went out 3 times, she's good company but I just can't get over her size.

I thought she was 25lb over...more like 50.

When I look around at all the trim hotties when we're out I couldn't help but ask myself "why am i doing this?" I feel like a heel for leading her on like that.

I'll never go through this again.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson learned. Ive been there. If it bugs you in the beginning you wont get over it. Best to just cut your losses but sometimes you need to take it a little further so you know for sure.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
You do realize that 30 pounds above your ideal weight makes you obese, right?

Just saying,..
Yeah so he's got a 5 pound window to pump her, then dump her,

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
well that didn't last...

Went out 3 times, she's good company but I just can't get over her size.

I thought she was 25lb over...more like 50.

When I look around at all the trim hotties when we're out I couldn't help but ask myself "why am i doing this?" I feel like a heel for leading her on like that.

I'll never go through this again.
50! fvclk what happened to 25. Dump with no Pump.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know from experience it is a lot easier to get them to give you 1000's of $ (which is HARD, believe me!) than it is to get them to shed 10 lousy lbs, which they can do in 2 weeks if they will just TRY. One of the reasons that I favor young Asians is that they are almost uniformly slender. I dislike tall women, much less heavy ones. Sooner or later, you are going to have to physically carry her, for one reason or another, so don't pick one that is going to rupture you. :)

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
50! fvclk what happened to 25. Dump with no Pump.
wearing different clothes revealed it. I knew I couldn't have s3x with her after that.

Such a bummer really. She would have guys chasing her left and right if only she was 50lbs less.

I obviously couldn't take her snowboarding or to the nude beach in the summer time. It was almost like she was handicapped in a way from my perspective.

I feel kinda bad for her....I get the intuition she's had many first dates where the dude didn't contact her again after first one....I almost did that myself.

She has lots of friends and massive social life so she'll be fine.

Now to focus on an athletic, younger chicka I had a great date with last week...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last girl I dated had a very average face and was overweight. I went to her office and looked at the women she was working with. ALL OF THEM were hotter than her.

I seriously couldn't justify dating an extremely average looking overweight woman when there's women out there who are much, much better looking.

Good job on ditching her.