Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot and heavy, now what????

Rdhillstrom

Reaction score
I met this girl online and things were great, sex was amazing and she was jocking my sh** constantly. Her (very recent) ex contacted her and then she was having doubts about her and I. I told her to take some time and figure things out. Two days later she said she wanted to be with me.
Fast forward a month, the same situation happens, this time I tell her it's over and figure you crap out. Now she's contacting me saying she needs a friend and there might be a future but she can't jump into anything. I tell her I can't be just a friend and she flips out saying if I could just be with her for now things will go back to what they were.

Do I just ignore her completely. Wait for her to come crawling back on my terms, or try to play the friend and spin other plates?

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants an emotional tampon to listen about her ex. Either don't reply and eject altogether or..... Invite her over for movies or drinks or board games. No going out or spending money on her. Escalate at your pad, if she doesn't give it up, Eject Eject Eject.

**she won't come crawling back, because she wants attention. I'm guessing her ex is playing aloof and or in a relationship and she wants him bad..... You'll be a place holder for now. Give No emotional investment on your part at all.

GeniuzKhrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just walk away, how hard is this ****, ****ing seriously

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl online and things were great, sex was amazing and she was jocking my sh** constantly. Her (very recent) ex contacted her and then she was having doubts about her and I. I told her to take some time and figure things out. Two days later she said she wanted to be with me.
Fast forward a month, the same situation happens, this time I tell her it's over and figure you crap out. Now she's contacting me saying she needs a friend and there might be a future but she can't jump into anything. I tell her I can't be just a friend and she flips out saying if I could just be with her for now things will go back to what they were.

Do I just ignore her completely. Wait for her to come crawling back on my terms, or try to play the friend and spin other plates?
Next her. She is basically telling you " i want to have sex with other guys and i want you to be plan should something better not come along."

Do you want to be her plan b?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only one thing left to do... become the bestest of friends ever with her. I'm talking full on BFFs. You're gonna need to learn how to paint nails, braid hair, and get groupon deals at Starbucks. You have a difficult road ahead of you. I do not envy your task. Good luck.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mere act of her considering of she should return to her ex is grounds for instant dismissal. Have some standards, dude.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you hoping to gain. Your emotions are going to tell you that you want her and give you an ego boost that she's pandering to you. Normal scenario: you go back to her, and in another month you're experiencing the same problems you were when you broke it off the first time. For some reason, people assuming that it's going to be "different" when your ex comes crawling back to you. It's not. The same reasons why it wasn't working before.

You're not going to date her, so what are you hoping to get? Sex? that's going to complicate things again. You can always go out and find sex. Friends? Only consider this if you are really and truly over her AND if she is a super interesting person that you have fun with and connect with in a non-sexual way. Even then, you need to make damn sure that she truly feels the same, and shes not using it simply as a ploy to seduce you back into a sexual relationship with her.

TLDR: Keep breaking contact and maybe touch base with her when your head is completely clear and she's moved on.