Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hostile Chicks

newhotness

Banned
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed recently is that when I start talking to girls in two sets, I'll notice usually, the friend of the girl I'm gaming is usually looking at me with complete hostility.

For example, on Friday, I'm walking down the street and this very hot brunette starts talking to me when I'm passing by her.
girl: "do you have any change?"
me: surprised she is talking to me. "No, sorry." I say shrugging my shoulders.

We start to get to talking, but I'm running very late to meet my friends, so I tell her: "I'm on my way to bar y right now."

girl: "oh really? that's where we're going!"

The thing is, the real reason I walked off was because of the hot brunette's girlfriend. Actually the girlfriend is very hot too, although kinda short. The girlfriend is giving me the most evil eye! Like she hates me.

I try to joke around with the short hot girl. "Damm girl, what's wrong with you?! You better stop staring at me like that! ha ha!"

She still stares at me with this evil stare. How do you defuse girls who are being b1tchy for no reason? I was completely friendly, so I don't understand the source of her hostility.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
glare back, slowly break into a smirk, then say "excuse me" and walk right past her.

ADDMAN-tested, mother-approved.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
She's just jealous of her friend getting your attention. I'm almost positive that right after you left, they giggled about how studly you were, and the friend was telling the girl about how you were checking her out.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, she's missing the attention that her friend is getting. when she gives you the evil eye, drop to your knees and look at her and say "OH NO!! NOT THE DEATH STARE".... it will make her laugh and you'll seem like a pretty cool guy.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to both equally and let them compete for your attention even if a specific one is your real target.

newhotness

Banned
Reaction score
lol, that makes sense now. I was talking to these two girls once, a blonde and brunette. I tried so hard talking to both girls at once. If i talked to one exclusively for more than a few seconds, the other one would start looking away and pouting, so I had to give her some more attention. Then I'd have to return my attention to the first girl, and the cycle would start all over again.

I think I really need a wingman. but I think you're right, neither girl wants to feel left out.

New

macknetikcharm said:
She just feels left out, smile at her like she's next:)

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God, the guys who say play it off or make a joke of it are giving some kung-fu retarded advice, man.

In sets you have to game them ALL... otherwise you'll get that type of jealous/protective response from the friends. Basic Mystery Method.