Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Horse ladies

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are other threads here about what kinds of women's occupations are red flags, but the threads keep getting hijacked.
I got into my current line of work figuring it would put me in a target-rich environment... shoeing horses for the ladies at the riding stables.
It can pay very well, mind you, and not many people can do the work well. It is dirty, difficult, and dangerous.
I've been doing this for 18 years.
I noticed right away, most of the women are married, middle-age, overweight, with adolescent daughters, and not much in between. By the time the girls hit college, they've discovered boys and cars and their horses become orphans. We don't see them again until they're pushing 50, the kids are grown and hubby has been thrown out on his azz.

I keep hearing about other guys and their horselady romances, but I've had exactly ONE, in all this time. It lasted just a few months (the sex was cosmic!).

One of my first big breaks was a 35-y.o. pretty riding instructor with a growing list of students, and she'd tell them to have me take care of their horses' feet, which I faithfully did for many years. The dollars rolled in.
From Day One, people were telling me to ask her out, but I balked. I discovered David D and the PUA community and got the nerve to ask, and she agreed.
It got me nowhere, though.
Broads and horses... what's the deal? It dawned on me, it's all about their control issues. Dames relate to horses just like they try to relate to men: big, hairy dangerous animals that can be useful, if properly trained. Horses that get the best attention are ones that only show some of what they're good at, and make her work extra to get the rest. A little azz-holiness goes a long way, too. Let the b!tch think she's in control, but keep her a little uncertain.
It's too bad, horses get so messed up in their heads-- just like their trainers.
The pretty riding instructor once asked me about a man I did some work for, because she'd had the hots for him. He wouldn't take her bait, though, and she almost had a nervous breakdown. She asked me if he's gotten any more manageable! SHE's the one who needs to learn how to work with people. One of her paying students had to remind her in no uncertain terms who her boss is. She wants to be treated like Royalty. "Royal" is not loyal; SUBJECTS are loyal. This woman doesn't have friends, she has subjects.
What finally broke up our working connection was when I tried to bring her to me as a friend, and she insisted on a control-based relationship. I was so furious, I nearly walked out on a huge chunk of business. That was over-reacting, and I could have done it better.
I see lots of women teaching horseback riding, and they're really messed in their heads.

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
now he tells me! I've got a date coming up with a horse lady....cosmic sex here we come!

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting analogy.
I've dated (rather unsuccessfully) a horse lady. Saw it only as a master slave relationship.

Do you see the pretty trainer much differently than the horse riding women?

Clever comment about royalty and subjects.

Oh, sorry about the hijack, never thought about that in the other thread.

SH

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Blue North,
My sister owned horses,I enjoy riding,but these days having had two new tie rod ends in the hips,I don't sit anything that looks "Flash"...Woman who ride horses do so because it makes them feel good,as mentioned before it can be a satisfying way to control something big and powerful...hence the saying "get off your high horse"and of course it gives them a very happy feeling where their father never kissed them LOL....
Little story...A hundred years ago I lived in a remote little community,miles from anywhere.The local Catholics had regular visits from an old rogue I knew well,a Priest who had lost his Faith,such Men,not all, can become very cynical,he was a terror for visiting lonely homesteads and asking the Mother if he could take her daughter riding...In those days it was "Surely Father"...he would get them excited with a hard gallop,then camp up under a tree and have his evil way...not just girls,women whose Husbands he knew had gone off Shearing would fall victim to his charms...Upshot was a scandal,he was named as Co-Respondent in eight! divorce suits...of course Mother Church is good at handling these situations,after all she's been doing it for two thousand years,he was spirited away to a remote Western Australian silent order where he is doubtless getting plenty of time to shrive his soul.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Blue North,
My sister owned horses,I enjoy riding,but these days having had two new tie rod ends in the hips,I don't sit anything that looks "Flash"...Woman who ride horses do so because it makes them feel good,as mentioned before it can be a satisfying way to control something big and powerful...hence the saying "get off your high horse"and of course it gives them a very happy feeling where their father never kissed them LOL....
Little story...A hundred years ago I lived in a remote little village,miles from anywhere.The local Catholics had regular visits from an old rogue I knew well,a Priest who had lost his Faith,such Men,not all, can become very cynical,he was a terror for visiting lonely homesteads and asking the Mother if he could take her daughter riding...In those days it was "Surely Father"...he would get them excited with a hard gallop,then camp up under a tree and have his evil way...not just girls,women whose Husbands he knew had gone off Shearing would fall victim to his charms...Upshot was a scandal,he was named as Co-Respondent in eight! divorce suits...of course Mother Church is good at handling these situations,after all she's been doing it for two thousand years,he was spirited away to a remote Western Australian silent order where he is doubtless getting plenty of time to shrive his soul.
fantastic story!

you can't get more alpha than priest game....he can get the girl closer to god, the big man himself while she services the little man! :rock:

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is also something of **** to the equestrian scene, tight jodpurs, crops and dressage whips, that kind of has some appeal.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is also something of **** to the equestrian scene, tight jodpurs, crops and dressage whips, that kind of has some appeal.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5string--What would you do if she has both? It's common.

I first got excited about horses when I met this woman skinny-dipping on her horse in Marin County. I thought "I gotta find out about this horsie stuff!" She was a former Playboy Bunny, and I saw her pics from that time. She looked even hotter when I met her.
The woman was a total whackjob, though. I don't know what's become of her.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(paging backbreaker...)

Great story, Scaramouche.

My neighbors just built a giant horse boarding stable. Now there are hot, rich, spoiled brat teenage b!tches everywhere. From what I hear, the female owner of the place used to like to get gang banged. I see her walking around in shorts and cowboy boots, looking pretty slvtty, so that makes sense. I kind of wonder if she is attracted to all of the teenage girls that her horse business attracts, and maybe that is the real reason why she built the business.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The horselady at my workplace looks like a hippo. I feel sorry for her horses having to carry her fat arse around.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bluenorther said:
5string--What would you do if she has both? It's common.

I first got excited about horses when I met this woman skinny-dipping on her horse in Marin County. I thought "I gotta find out about this horsie stuff!" She was a former Playboy Bunny, and I saw her pics from that time. She looked even hotter when I met her.
The woman was a total whackjob, though. I don't know what's become of her.
I'd steal her horse, kill her fvckin cat and run.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a former horse lady. She's getting married soon, to a duitful beta that decided to man up and marry a slut. She was lamenting how her baby daddy was on the news going to jail, and the kid was watching and was hoping he didn't make the connection that his father was going in jail. The bastard disuaded her of that when he said at least he knows where to find him. She was also talking about how the baby daddy has 5 kids from 4 different chicks.

I think if I meet a horse chick, just pump and shoot the horse and run.