Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hormones and women masculine looks/behavior

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just recently found out that in my country(in Brazil), few years ago, a law passed that allows farmers to give animals like cows to be given sintetic hormones for them to grow faster and easier. Since the hormones go to the meat and you eat that meat, do you think this might have a relation with women becoming too heavy and too fat and also behaving more like men(assuming they are eating meat with hormones) ?
This happens in others countries as well, like the USA ?

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe. If they drink water, do they swim like fish?

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hormones may have something to do with the physical stuff, but the way women act is just coming from the fact that society allows it.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear SxS,
Might not be far fetched,there was conjecture(in your country) that caponising of female Chickens was causing US Males who ate the Chicken meat,to develop breasts,strait Up.The real cause of Brazils problems,Prosperity,Fast food and the Western Philosophy of Femininity.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting ideas. I wonder if the hormones remain potent, and if so, for how long? I wonder if they remain intact after cooking?

Thank goodness I'm a vegetarian.

Interesting link... http://envirocancer.cornell.edu/Fact...7.hormones.cfm
That really worries me, I might be eating steroids and not even know about it.

" Studies indicate that if correct treatment and slaughter procedures are followed, the levels of these hormones may be slightly higher in the treated animal's meat or milk, but are still within the normal range of natural variation known to occur in untreated animals. Scientists are currently trying to develop better methods to measure steroid hormone residues left in edible meat from a treated animal. "

You are a vegetarian but do you still drinks milk, right ? So you might still be consuming those things.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I think there is something to the idea of a connection to hormones given to animals and the explosion of big, fat women who mature earlier. Over the last 20 years or so people in the US are rapidily becoming fat and obese, and lifestyle and activity level hasn't changed that much over that time.

Last edited:

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women are getting their first period much earlier now also,don't they ?

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
This is the "Mature MAN" board. The Old Crone board is somewhere else.
Yes, this also a man's site, but we're not discussing c**ks here, we're talking about food.

SXS said:
You are a vegetarian but do you still drinks milk, right ? So you might still be consuming those things.
I can't stand milk. My only vice is cheese. I wonder if there are residual hormones or steroids in cheese?

SXS said:
I think women are getting their first period much earlier now also,don't they ?
I don't think so... not that long ago human life expectancy was what, 35 to 40 years? Within that time frame, women really did have to sexually mature at an early age to make sure the next generation was out and running around before their demise.

VVVVVVV (Sorry, post limits) KetoStix, yeah 7 or 8 is pretty extreme. I'm off to do some research online to see if this is valid, or a myth. It would be disturbing if it were true.

ETA: KetoStix, do you have any articles that you are reading regarding this? I am having a hard time finding anything through Google or Yahoo Answers.

THIS is quite interesting, and the article talks about hormones... but not from food. Seems relevant.

ETA: Another interesting article.
Also try THIS.

Last edited:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
pLaYtHiNg said:
I can't stand milk. My only vice is cheese. I wonder if there are residual hormones or steroids in cheese?
Well cheese is made from milk or at least the good ones are, so of course the hormones in milk will be in any dairy product.

I don't think so... not that long ago human life expectancy was what, 35 to 40 years? Within that time frame, women really did have to sexually mature at an early age to make sure the next generation was out and running around before their demise.
What's happening is females were maturing at around age 11 or 12 like they always have, but now in the past several years puberty in girls is being seen at 7 or 8 years old. It's a significant and sudden change that couldn't be due to genetics.