Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hope im no nice guy

Mr. Maybe

Reaction score
Ive been wondering am i still a nice guy. AFC and nice guys seem to be different where as afc's are clueless with women and nice guys just worship them. I still feel im a kind guy, i neg girls once in a while but the negs seem to have no effect at all. How mean do i have to get, its not like im some nice guy that gets pushed around, im confident i have my own mind. But im still in a sense more nice than mean, i don't want to have to be some *******. Is this a bad thing. Because lately negs don't seem to be working on the girls i talk to.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about what you say, it's how you project yourself as a person through your body language and voice tone, which reflects the amount of confidence you have.

Envy

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i had the same problem bud :), a great tip i got from an experienced PUA he said "it's not about how mean you can be, its about how nice you are not going to be" so he\\ no don't be mean man, its a false assumption i made myself , when i was a nice guy. i just stopped being so nice, stopped giving so many compliments, ego boosts... etc etc. :)

and its also like (War Against Betaism) said

It's not about what you say, it's how you project yourself as a person through your body language and voice tone, which reflects the amount of confidence you have.

and trust me, once you start getting more IOI's (indicators of interest)
your confidence will just grow and grow :D__________________

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it, you should be treat people with respect & courtesy. Be nice but don't be too nice. Don't kiss ass, no special treatment.

Be a man, whatever that means to you.