Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hoooking Up

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK... well the past year has been amazing. I have broken out of my shell... made a ton of new friends, and drasticlly improved my social life. Last year on weekends I would have a choice of 1) Nothing 2) Halo 3) Hangout / movies with guy friends. Noooooow however I have so many options and girl opportunites. Thissummer has truly bee namazing... A few weeks ago I "picked up" my first girl =] It was at this town fair thing and I approached a group of girls (and i was in a really energetic mood)... and itwas fun. Anywayss... up till the other day.. I never really kissed a girl or anythin. Wellll.... I'm at my friend's house...at a little party, and he tells me that this one girl is interested in me, and to make a move. Welll I was actually goin for get friend, but hey this girl (Sam) is actually hotter. Sooo I Kino with her a loooot.... and punched some ass who tried to "****block" lol. (in a playful way on his arm... but hard =] ) Soooo im walking with my arm around her.....into the back room =] Sooo i guess we both kinda know why lol... now for the real test.... mmaking the move and using all my knowledge and skills ive learned from this site. Welll..... We both sat on the couch... and were close... my arm around her. With my other hand I grabber hers while talking .. and did the "kiss test" where u gently squeeze and she aqueezes bacl (even tho i knew she would hok up wit me). Anyways, she then puts her leg over mine =0 lol... so at this point im like extreeemmmeeeely nervous, and get closer... as we talk out faces are touchin yad yada... and I kinda go in for it.. but nothing happens. Anywaysss... she ends up goin "you wanna hook up ?" lmao.. .and we do haha. Well now that fears conquered... lol... but here's my question. - When I have a girl all "kino"ed up and ready for the kiss... and we're alone... without using a cheesy line, how would i initate it ? I'm hoping to get this from a teenager's POV cuz in 16... and from wat i hear (and see) teenage girls are VERY diff from mature women. And sorry if Ive been ranting on... its jus tthat I'm reeeeallly happy =]

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lean in, close eyes, kiss.....?.......sound to complicated for you?

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yehh well in that case we had out cheeks touching... but werent facing each other.... :moon: But thanks tho =]

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your cheeks a touching you know your in, or else she would have pushed you away. From this point I like to start at the neck then slowly make my way up to her cheek. The slower you make it the more intimate the situation gets, she knows it, you know it. Then slowly but surely you ease over to the lips and bingo. Easy.

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
gravstar said:
If your cheeks a touching you know your in, or else she would have pushed you away. From this point I like to start at the neck then slowly make my way up to her cheek. The slower you make it the more intimate the situation gets, she knows it, you know it. Then slowly but surely you ease over to the lips and bingo. Easy.
Yeh we both know it "was on" lol.... but we spent like 5 min talking about random **** while sitting like that haha lol

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work, my man! Way to not just sit on here all day hoping to get better without practice. You did great, and if you want to know what to do next time, just go for it. If you are that close/holding each other/etc, just look in her eyes and slowly get closer until you start going at it.

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
do whats natural lol. simple. you WILL know when shes ready, and thats when you just slowly lean in, close eyes, BAM.

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
thx a lot... ill try it next time lol (hopefully soon ;] )