Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hooked up with chick on New Year's, should I text her?

damaster123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, this chick was digging me on New Year's we obv, made out when the clock struck midnight, and she let me kiss her neck and shiit and was into it. But she isn't one of those chicks who **** on the first time meeting, so I couldn't lay the pipe.

So my question to you is what's the Don Juan move for getting her to hang out with me tonite? Is texting her anti Don- Juan? Should I just call her around 8 and say me and my boys are drinking at XXX bar, come get ****ed up with us. I kinda want to text her right now and ask her if she's free tonite, but I think that would be an AFC move. Thanks for the help

Austrian88

Don Juan
Reaction score
prefer calling her to texting her... texting suck on such occasions. that's my opinion ;)

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call her to go out the same night. Give her a little notice.

I think in today's electronic world texting is just as good as calling as long as you are brief and keep real conversation for when you meet in person.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was a chick and some dude asked me out through a text message I'd think he was a complete loser. Pick up the phone and call.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never text and when a girl texts me I never text back, and then I call them and tell me not to text me, cause that **** costs me like 10 cents a text. And, I call them on their bs, and tell them they are chicken to call me. They understand.