Honesty

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im pretty sure that yall are fully aware that this site is dead. ALL the real PUAS OR DJS left a long time ago. NOW this site is filled with sad virgins who try to give advice but have no experience. I am going to be honest im no pro but im trying. I advise the people on this site to read the dj bible, develop a self improvement program and go out there and try.

All you people posting for advice on here and reading it and just disagreeing,STOP. ALL you pansies telling people how to act but havent even tested your own method, STOP.
ITS time that everyone on this site go out and live this stuff. IF your not ready,build yourself and your life up until your ready. IM gonna be honest theres people here that have been reading this sh%t for years and havent even slept with one girl.

SO GET OFF YOUR MASTERBATING A$$ and go out and talk,live, socialize, attempt, fail, and succeed. THE difference between a winner and loser is, a winner didnt accept failure but acknowledged it and recalibrated because he believed(and he was) one step closer to sucess. A loser just accepted failure and crawled under a rock and never tried again.

SHOUT OUT TO REAL DJS, PUAs, AND PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE GOOD WITH WOMEN< SET YOUR GOAL ON IT and go out there and make it happen.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best post in a long time.

I sick of all the stories of:
1) When do I call?
2) How should I respond?
3) I look like sh!t

etc.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah me too. i tell everyone on this site to man up, f%ck the girl, focus on learning the skill, so test new innovative ideas, if you lose the girl, o well theres like 3 billion others who look better. Soon youll develop a solid creative unique game which is only discovered through success and FAILURE, so test things.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen brother