Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Homosexuality = Insult to manhood?

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to post this in regular forum simply because majority of its audience will not be able to discuss this in a serious and objective manner.

Is homosexuality an insult to manhood? In case of lesbians, is it an insult to womanhood?

Think about it. Homosexuals do not follow their natural gender role. Some might say that there are plenty of heterosexuals who don't follow their natural role as a man or a woman. But homosexuals CHOOSE to not follow their natural role. Gays CHOOSE to lust after feminine characteristics and qualities. Lesbians CHOOSE to lust after masculine characteristics. Your typical AFC has the potential to choose to follow masculine characteristics. But your typical gay will laugh at the idea of masculine characteristics and instead run off to next audition of The Vagina Monologues.

Evolutionary, homosexuals are a factor in natural selection. They are selecting against the human population. They hinder the procreation process and stagnate the growth of a relative genetically fit population. Even with the advent of test tube babies and in vitro fertilization, realize that not every individual in the world has access to these medical "revolutions". Ergo, if every body in the world was gay, only the rich and healthy would be able to pass on their genes via in-vitro.

What are your ideas, insights, and observations?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
But homosexuals CHOOSE to not follow their natural role. Gays CHOOSE to lust after feminine characteristics and qualities. Lesbians CHOOSE to lust after masculine characteristics.
Scientific research indicates otherwise. According to the most recent research, homosexuality is about as much a "choice" as right or left-handedness. And yes, left-handed people used to be considered diabolical not that long ago, in terms of evolutionary time.

Only a small % of the population is homosexual. That's how it always has been, and -- in absence of any serious environmental factor that might throw off the genetic (that's a big "if," IMNSHO) -- that's how it will be for the foreseeable future.

So what concern is it to us straight people?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ey hinder the procreation process and stagnate the growth of a relative genetically fit population.
Are we really that UNDER populated??

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
Evolutionary, homosexuals are a factor in natural selection. They are selecting against the human population. They hinder the procreation process and stagnate the growth of a relative genetically fit population. Even with the advent of test tube babies and in vitro fertilization, realize that not every individual in the world has access to these medical "revolutions". Ergo, if every body in the world was gay, only the rich and healthy would be able to pass on their genes via in-vitro.

What are your ideas, insights, and observations?
That doesn't make logical sense. In natural selection, nature is the one that selects. Those that don't have it in them, for wheatever reason, don't live long enough to reproduce and pass on their genes. So by choosing to live within their biological disposition (not choice) gays are NOT passing on thier "abnormalities" to the future, thus keeping the gene pool free from 2nd generation genetic "mistakes". This seems to contradict your position above.

Now take a enlightened "Alpha" male, or Don Juan, if you will. If he CHOOSES not to have children, he is effectively making the gene pool more beta-male dominant by not passing on his Alpha genes. Taken to its extreme, if all ALPHA's decide NOT to have children, only betas will survive. So in fact, it is the non-reproducing Alpha males that are ultimately a threat to the manhood of the species.

This line of type of thinking reminds me of that southpark episode where they all decided that homosexual sex was the way to keep the goo-backs from the future from coming to take all of their jobs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uORAyORWRAA

matta ne

Taiyuu

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZfNwAEWgebE&feature=related ( i love gary busey GAY = Good As You)

anyway...

it makes absolutely zero difference to me why someone is gay. so far i haven't been kept from getting a job because im straight. ive never been robbed by a gay guy. i haven't lost a girl to a gay guy. etc.

while i have a hard time identifying with a gay man because theres no common experience between us - i will say this. many of the gay guys i've seen in the work place or just in general in life have been unbelievably friendly and nice people.

so to be honest the only degree to which homosexual is a problem to me would be if i found myself in jail having to pick up the soap. otherwise, live and let live i say.

Kidquick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh, I'm pretty sure that for most of them there isn't really a choice in the matter. I sure don't recall ever making the decision to be straight...

To me homophobia means two things: ignorance and fear.

(I'm not accusing, just sayin'.) :eek:

Reaction score
Let me know when you find that penis-in-the-anus gene, I'd like to see it!! Homosexuality is a perversion of human nature!!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Let me know when you find that penis-in-the-anus gene, I'd like to see it!! Homosexuality is a perversion of human nature!!
perversion of human nature is like saying the rain was wet.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
This blasphemous penis-in-the-anus thing you talk about happens plentifullly in heterosexual relationships as well. Personally I'm not into dipping my stick in the fudge machine, but to use your 'if a = b, and b=c, then a=c' logic, even guys doing their ladies from the rear is a 'perversion'?

Reaction score
insidious said:
.. but to use your 'if a = b, and b=c, then a=c' logic, even guys doing their ladies from the rear is a 'perversion'?
Of course!!

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going back over 2000 years in bibical times you had this group of people then and you will always have them now they will forever be with us.

As a man I can't understand a gay man's view why he wouldn't find screwing a nice tight p*ssy the better experience but instead finds sucking and being sucked or being screwed up his butt by another man a wonderful thing. I don't understand it I love a woman's hips and body to much and with that said how do you explain bi-sexuals?

The world is filled with unnatural fetishes...I am glad mine is a woman in tight jeans in my opinion not so bad or unnatural whose fit and sometimes I see them looking dam good not so fit.

Anyway, what these groups of people do is their business not mine.

LoneSilver

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
I have a lesbian friend who plans on getting artificially impregnated by the semen of her gay guy friend, and they will raise the child together as mom-dad and dad-mom, or wussy-husband and manly-wife.

I'm not prejudice, but that is a little disturbing. I have spent a deal of time talking with her on this issue, but she is convinced.

Last edited:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Construction worker on the 5th floor of a building needed a handsaw. So he spots another worker on the ground floor and yells down to him, but he can't hear him. So the worker on the 5th floor tries sign language. He pointed to his eye meaning "I", pointed to his knee meaning "need", then moved his hand back and forth in a hand saw motion. The man on the ground floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, whips out his chop and starts masturbating. The worker on 5th floor gets so pissed off he runs down to the ground floor and says, "What the **** is your problem!!! I said I needed a hand saw!". The other guy says, "I knew that! I was just trying to tell you - I'm coming!"

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laughing my butt off...........Too funny

LoneSilver

joekerr31 said:
Construction worker on the 5th floor of a building needed a handsaw. So he spots another worker on the ground floor and yells down to him, but he can't hear him. So the worker on the 5th floor tries sign language. He pointed to his eye meaning "I", pointed to his knee meaning "need", then moved his hand back and forth in a hand saw motion. The man on the ground floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, whips out his chop and starts masturbating. The worker on 5th floor gets so pissed off he runs down to the ground floor and says, "What the **** is your problem!!! I said I needed a hand saw!". The other guy says, "I knew that! I was just trying to tell you - I'm coming!"

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of gay women.

I once dated a sweety years ago which was strange in it's beginning as this cute little blonde looked like Barbara Mandrell when she was a young singer just a cutie loved her to death.

I was out in the yard in a section of this particular apartment complex I managed and did maintenance. This sweety pull's in driving a red mustang get's out walk's toward me but she never looked at me she had that b*tch look and I thought what a b*tch a common thought I would have when seeing behaviour like that. But I still admired her cute tight little ass as she walked on by on the sidewalk and up the stairs.

A few days later the tenant she was visiting ask me if I saw the girl driving the red Mustang? I said yes, keeping my opinion to myself about her. She say's she thinks I am hot and would like to get to know me better blah, blah blah. Feeling flattered I just told her to tell the blonde (Peggy) we'd get together sometime. It would be a few months later I would hook up and date this sweety.

Peggy stood around 5-3 shorty next to me 6-2 and had the best p*ssy ever...clean and fresh nice and tight just the way you like them:rockon:

Long story short it seemed Peggy always had female problems after we would screw I would have to wait for days in order to resume having sex. I was patience and really concerned about her problems and felt maybe I was responsible but she assured me she'd always been like that... what I never would know. The first time I had sex with her she had convulsions started shaking wildly and passed out on me and I thought the girl died on me. That scared the hell out of me she was out cold so I started to slap her face lightly to see if she'd wake in which she did. In a daze she say's she just had a powerfully intense orgasm and had never been screwed like that before and roled over and went to sleep after that I was feeling like a true stud and good lover.

After we broke up she moved away from the area she lived and a ex-boyfriend of her sister I happened to run into told me Peggy had turned into a dyke. Not believing this it would be several months before I would see this for myself.

This once beautiful blonde haired Barbara Mandrell look alike had cut her hair in a crew cut. I in my life never saw this coming and she acted all like a freaking dude it made me sick to my stomach it was like a hundred degree turn. She was even walking differently more like a dude and dressed like one. I viewed this behaviour for several minutes from a distance and really wasn't interested in talking to her and she looked like she was on steroid's or something she was much bigger more muscular.

I have had many experiences in my time but there's something about this particular one that messes with your mind after you've screwed someone that was so sexy and sweet and feminine then they turn out later to be gay and are the male for her partner that to me is just freaking wierd and messed up.

LoneSilver