Reaction score
That's a crock of SH1T.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Down syndrome, depression, sickle cell anemia, heart disease, autism. They're all "natural".
OP needs to get AIDS (Anally injected death syndrome)

What a crap thread.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
Homosexuality is great.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you guys, neo-Nazis or something?

Who cares about gay guys. If they want to be gay, that's their choice.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who think premarital sex is a disgusting sin.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't bother to read all the previous replies.

I've wondered, just where did this come from?

I've never thought that it can possibly be natural, since homos cannot have children. It can't be genetic, the genes would've died out thousands of years ago, as there's no way to pass them on. Babies need sperm (from a man) and an egg (from a woman).

I figured that it must be something in the food, air, whatever.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
It's natural because the male g-spot is up the a$$.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think the homophobes can understand the essay, because they probably aren't trying to be pursuaded in the first place. Most of them are raised ignorant and don't realize that if they grew up with gay parents they would be much more open. Ignorance stems from uneducation and brainwashing, which usually characterises hardcore conservatives who opposes gay marriage.

Ever think that maybe homosexuals are born that way because they have low testastrone and more estrogen so they're "natrually" attracted to other guys with testastrone? It's all personal choice anyways, let the ignorant homophobes continue to be ignorant they're not going to change cuz most of them are too stupid to comprehend anything and end up having retarded kids. That thought always makes me feel better when I argue with a ignorant douche.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
I don't think the homophobes can understand the essay... Most of them are raised ignorant... Ignorance stems from uneducation and brainwashing...

...let the ignorant homophobes continue to be ignorant they're not going to change cuz most of them are too stupid to comprehend anything and end up having retarded kids. That thought always makes me feel better when I argue with a ignorant douche.
How are all homophones ignorant?

Please enlighten me, oh great intelligent one. You are quite evidently intellectually above all of these people. You must share your great wealth knowledge and wisdom with the uneducated masses.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Hank Rearden said:
Because you're a moron. You're narrow minded and like it. So understanding something different turns you into a hardcore xenophobe.
Boo Hoo I asked for him to explain himself. Why does that make me a moron?

At least I understand what I'm talking about, and where I'm coming from. And not a mindless libtard sheep like yourself.

Enjoy your AIDS faggot.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
MuayThai said:
How are all homophones ignorant?

Please enlighten me, oh great intelligent one. You are quite evidently intellectually above all of these people. You must share your great wealth knowledge and wisdom with the uneducated masses.
I said "most" not ALL idiot read it again, and thanks for not correcting me or maybe you don't know that I misspelt homophobes.

Did I ever say I'm better than everyone on this board? No you just assumed cuz your an tool. I already mentioned my points so if you wanna be "educated" go read a book.

Bottomline who the f*ck cares gays are people too and it's their personal choice that their gay. Ignorant sh*ts have no right telling them that they can't marry cuz they're gay just cuz it's written in a mythical 2000 year old book called THE BIBLE that marriage is between a man and women. None of the their business, if I was gay and a hardcore christian dude told me I can't marry cuz I'm gay I would kill him.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Abbott said:
1) I've never thought that it can possibly be natural, since homos cannot have children.

2) It can't be genetic, the genes would've died out thousands of years ago, as there's no way to pass them on. Babies need sperm (from a man) and an egg (from a woman).
1) You'll find that many gay guys actually **** a lot of women. They prefer guys but if there are no guys around and the only thing around is a girl, they'll take that over nothing. Most gay guys I know bang more women than most straight guys I know. Hot man > Hot girl > ugly man > ugly girl > nothing in most gay men's books.

2) Homosexuality is present across species. It actually does give a few selective advantages; here are a few:
- Some of the genes that cause men to really like men also cause women to really like men. Girls with the gene will bang and have enough kids to make up for the gene being present in their brothers.
- It's probably a side-effect of other adaptations that cause beneficial mutations like male nipples are a side-effect of the genes for female breasts.

Cliff notes/ what it means to you:
If you know a a gay guy, you can probably sleep with his sister or his mom fairly easily.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
I said "most" not ALL idiot read it again, and thanks for not correcting me or maybe you don't know that I misspelt homophobes.

Did I ever say I'm better than everyone on this board? No you just assumed cuz your an tool. I already mentioned my points so if you wanna be "educated" go read a book.

Bottomline who the f*ck cares gays are people too and it's their personal choice that their gay. Ignorant sh*ts have no right telling them that they can't marry cuz they're gay just cuz it's written in a mythical 2000 year old book called THE BIBLE that marriage is between a man and women. None of the their business, if I was gay and a hardcore christian dude told me I can't marry cuz I'm gay I would kill him.
Nice way to back of a discussion. :crackup:

Why not prelect the majority(as you did say "most") of these homophobes and cure them of their ignorance? Your brains and proper reasoning have obviously made you privy to something so esoteric it is above the faculties of the majority here.

CCKazi007 said:
let the ignorant homophobes continue to be ignorant they're not going to change cuz most of them are too stupid to comprehend anything and end up having retarded kids.
If you do not, you're risking the possible retardation of their children! Think of the children.

Hank Rearden

Banned
Reaction score
MuayThai said:
Nice way to back of a discussion. :crackup:

Why not prelect the majority(as you did say "most") of these homophobes and cure them of their ignorance? Your brains and proper reasoning have obviously made you privy to something so esoteric it is above the faculties of the majority here.

If you do not, you're risking the possible retardation of their children! Think of the children.
F*ck children. The world could use an extra 50million abortions a year.