Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Homecomming...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How big of a deal do you all see homecoming as as far as how much you have to be into who you go with.

Basically i've been having a hard time getting over an ex, she keeps finding ways to drag me back in. But we were on the phone the other night and she says she's going to homecomming with a guy who she "doesn't think" she likes and who's "sweet and a friends". I say whatever, and act like I don't care.

Well i've been thinking about whether or not to go to homecomming. I've got a few hotties who want me to ask them, and i'd enjoy going with them. I'm just not sure it's worth all the cash and all for girls i'm not really all that into?

What do you all think? Worth going with someone who you MIGHT spark something up with later but don't have much interest in now, or no?

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best ways to get over an ex is to stop talking to her. Jeez man, I think this is from way before. Look at it this way, if your new girl was still talking to her old bf, how would you feel? I, personally, wouldn't put up with it. There is a reason why you two are no longer together and if she's still trying to rub in your face about her moving on, then she isn't a very good friend either.

What is she still around for?

Anyways, new issue. This one depends on if you want to go to Homecoming. If you're interested in one of these hotties, just take them on a date, simple as that. You don't have to go throw money away on tux, dinner, tickets if you aren't really interested in going. If you want to go to homecoming for the sake of homecoming, go man, it could be fun. But if it's just for girls, don't waste it.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First part:

This is the same girl, and I have been cutting off contact with her. I even got a new phone/number and she somehow got it and started texting and calling me.

I've hung up on her saying "Stop trying to talk to me" and she has MY friends call me and give me messages from her. I'm not holding onto her, i'm trying to move on.

But yeah it's my senior year so i'd like to hit up the dances n all, i'm just not sure if it's worth the cash.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1: F*ck your ex.. By this I mean cut off all contact with her, and quit thinking about her at all. If she's screwing up your life, then to hell with her.

Step 2: Go to homecoming with a hottie. It will make your ex very jealous, which is a good feeling for some (me).

Step 3: Realize that she isn't worth your time, and find some other chicks to fool around with. Theres more to women than just her, and shes not your only option.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore your ex, listen get over her, you split up for a reason, either she was a b1tch and dumped you or she was a b1tch and u dumped her. Its over, leave it that way. IGNORE HER, if you dont im gonna kick ur pvssified ass. Anyway i think ur lying if you had other hot options then why on earth you hung up on your ex. She is you EX

Secondly take another girl, if ur not that interested in her, ask her if she wants to go dutch, dont waste your money, go half half. But dont say that in front of her m8s as otherwise u will embaress her as it will look like shes desperate. If she is that hot for you then she wont mind paying her share :)

please explain homecoming a little more, we dont really have it in england

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
just ignore your ex shes obviously a ***** and find some hottie who you have fun with and go to homecoming with her or you'll regret not going. i know i regret not going to junior prom and senior homecoming, luckily i went to senior prom and had a blast so go have fun man.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Homecomming is the "back to school" dance, first dance of the year.

Today my ex tried to call twice and tried to talk tome on AIM. I ddn't pick up or respond.

I'm going to homecomming with a hottie who ended up asking me today, i'll enjoy myself.

Today I spent a while after school with one HB8, then went over to this other girls house and chilled out with three HB's for a couple hours. Shame Ihad to come home for a "family dinner".