Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Home gym

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys just thought I'd post here as I've finnally resembled a good home gym.:yes: Been a number of years in the making but Now i can say I own-

Bench
squat rack
machine that includes: Peck deck, leg press, latpull downs and knee extensions (although I never use the last one)
2 sets of changeable dumbells
stationary bike
50kg punching bag
floor to ceiling speed ball
one spare barbell
Focus pads
6x20 kg plates
6x 10kg plates
2x5 kg plates
6x7.5 kg plates
8x 2.5 kg plates
2x 4 kg ankle weights
skipping rope
brand new set of running spikes also.

Feels like all I'm after now is a roman chair/ chinup bar. I do chinups however off the squat rack at the moment though so its still doable.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about micro plates? 1.25kg and 0.5kg.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if the last post was a joke or not by I honestly dont see the point of such small weights.:confused:

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you always add at least 5kg to the bar whenever you increase your weight?

Micro plates help when your progression starts to stall by enabling you to still increase your weight on the bar but by adding a smaller amount each time.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.... I dont progress until being able to complete 4x5 with proper form on any of the compound lifts such as bench, squats and deadlifts.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, I'd skip the roman chair and get a Glute Ham Raise instead. You can use it as a Reverse Hyper and both of these units are invaluable to anyone who is serious about training.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah definetly was thinking of having a look into it. How much would you think it should cost as I really have no idea?

rifyraina

Reaction score
It is said that it is hard to put a price on health and well being but it is a lot easier to put a price on the means of getting healthy. If you can not afford the annual fees of health clubs or if you do not find the local gym timings suitable or if you simply prefer to work out in the privacy of your home you can acquire the home gym of your dreams.

abrillgreen

Reaction score
It is said that its harder to put a amount on ones bloom and well-being, but it’s a lot easier to put a amount on the agency of accepting healthy! If you cant allow the six-figure anniversary fees of bloom clubs, or if you don't acquisition the bounded gym timings suitable, or if you artlessly adopt to plan out in the aloofness of your home, you can access the home gym of your dreams.

worshiper

Reaction score
jocca said:
Hey guys just thought I'd post here as I've finnally resembled a good home gym.:yes: Been a number of years in the making but Now i can say I own-

Bench
squat rack
machine that includes: Peck deck, leg press, latpull downs and knee extensions (although I never use the last one)
2 sets of changeable dumbells
stationary bike
50kg punching bag
floor to ceiling speed ball
one spare barbell
Focus pads
6x20 kg plates
6x 10kg plates
2x5 kg plates
6x7.5 kg plates
8x 2.5 kg plates
2x 4 kg ankle weights
skipping rope
brand new set of running spikes also.

Feels like all I'm after now is a roman chair/ chinup bar. I do chinups however off the squat rack at the moment though so its still doable.
I think that it is the perfect idea.Well the accessories that you have mentioned are just perfect for home gym.