Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holy ****

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so this chick I've been hooking up with calls me today. Shes on birth control so we didn't worry about a condom. Anyway she tells me out of nowhere she is bleeding and that it's not supposed to be happening. I didn't *** in her, and in fact, I had such a case of whiskey **** that I couldn't even really progress to anything near an orgasm.

It's been a while since she had had sex, as her boyfriend has been out of state for a few months, and I was beating it up pretty hard. So it's possible that I just injured the vag, right?

Or maybe something else is going on? Like maybe shes got her dosages messed up? She drinks a lot and smokes weed, could that have anything to do with it?

Were really really trying to hope that she isn't pregnant. It would NOT be a good thing. I'm sort of dating this other girl who has no idea that I **** around on her. And that would definitely be the end of us, since me and her just got done with having a pregnancy scare. And then then another girl that sort of knows I **** around but likes to get pissed about it. She wouldn't be happy about it either.

I have no idea what to do besides keep calm until we know whats happening. I can't help but freak the hell out though. I'm the only person shes been ****ing, so the baby would definitely be mine. I'm really in no position to be a father right now. I have a ****ty job, go to school full time, and **** around way too much to think about settling down. Especially with this girl. On top of that, her boyfriend is ****ing nuts and would flip out if he found out she got knocked up while he was gone. Dude just got out of prison for stabbing somebody, so thats probably not a good thing either. I have a gun, but I'm REALLY not supposed to have one, and I really hope it doesn't come to that.

Really don't know what to do. Anybody got some advice/tips/words of wisdom or consolation? I could really use somebody to talk with right now.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
She either has :
A) An STI
B) Side effect to the pill
C) Vag ulcer
D) Period
E) Cervical Cancer

Im willing to bet its A

Charlie Gordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
magickarl said:
Yeah so this chick I've been hooking up with calls me today. Shes on birth control so we didn't worry about a condom.

her boyfriend has been out of state for a few months

I'm sort of dating this other girl who has no idea that I **** around on her.

And then then another girl that sort of knows I **** around but likes to get pissed about it. She wouldn't be happy about it either.

I'm the only person shes been ****ing

her boyfriend is ****ing nuts and would flip out if he found out she got knocked up while he was gone. Dude just got out of prison for stabbing somebody,

I have a gun

Anybody got... words of wisdom

Jerry! Jerry!

Seriously dude. Don't look for medical advice here. Encourage your friend to see her doctor if she is worried that she is pregnant, has a sexually transmitted disease, or all of the above.

Your situation sounds like it can only culminate in tragedy. It seriously has "epic fail" written all over it. I'd be more careful. Don't get yourself into trouble. Get away from women who hang around with violent men. I learned that one the hard way. The police may or may not listen to your stories about "self-defense" if you do anything to this lunatic when he comes after you for screwing around with his girlfriend. And if they catch you with that gun, then you're completely out of luck. You go to prison for stuff like that and everyone who cares about you is gonna be hurting bad. And quit messing around with all of those women if they're the jealous type and are expecting you to be monogamous. Hell hath no fury... remember that.

And for the love of every other person with a sex life... use a rubber!

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes on birth control so we didn't worry about a condom.
Magic, birth control is not fail proof. I'm married with two kids (3 yrs and 9 months) and my youngest was conceived while my wife was on the pill.

I didn't *** in her, and in fact, I had such a case of whiskey **** that I couldn't even really progress to anything near an orgasm.
According to allexperts.com there are approximately 300,000 sperm at the tip of the (censored) prior to ejaculation.

Next time, use a condom!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best advice I can give you is superglue. As in superglue your **** to your leg until you get your big head in control of your little one.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1..If she is pregnant, then tell her to have an abortion and go with her to the clinic to make sure it happens....problem solved....
2..if she is pregnant, how do you know its your kid? I bet my entire life and my resurrection that you are not the only guy she is messing around with.
When girls cheat around they dont only do it with one guy but when they come out pregnant they only tell the most reliable, dependable or in our terms afc guy so he would help her pay her bills.
3....get a freaking dna test when the child is born cause that kid is not yours.
Good luck u stupid fvcker.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like mentioned, she either has an STI (or STD if you want to call it that), it's a side-effect of the b.irth control, she had a period, or she's pregnant.

What kind of birth control is she on? Some cause minor bleeding and spotting. It could also just be a period. Girls still have their period, but birth control usually screws up the cycle (aka it doesn't happen as often as it should or like it should). She could also be pregnant. When the fertilized egg implants into the uterine wall it causes bleeding (should be mild though).

Either way, looks like you get to play the waiting game. Obviously make her take a pregnancy test. If that shows negative, get her to go to the hospital and get a blood test. Occasionaly home pregnancy tests won't show that the girl is pregnant, while a blood test most definately will (don't ask how I know :mad: ). Have fun biting your nails and worrying yourself to death over the next few weeks though!

(look for other signs too: starts to eat more than usual, gains weight, breasts get bigger; not totally dependable but better than nothing)

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
librito said:
1..If she is pregnant, then tell her to have an abortion and go with her to the clinic to make sure it happens....problem solved....
2..if she is pregnant, how do you know its your kid? I bet my entire life and my resurrection that you are not the only guy she is messing around with.
When girls cheat around they dont only do it with one guy but when they come out pregnant they only tell the most reliable, dependable or in our terms afc guy so he would help her pay her bills.
3....get a freaking dna test when the child is born cause that kid is not yours.
Good luck u stupid fvcker.
I'm sure that this girl is strictly having sex with me. She just moved back from California, and I'm pretty much the only person she talks to besides her family -- Male or Female. We are actually exes (I broke up with her for being too attached too fast, and consequently she moved to California with some guy about a year later) Shes been back for 3 or 4 weeks now, and I don't know how the whole pregnancy thing works, but I've been ****ing her for two weeks.

She is sort of really attached. Telling me things like how she wishes I would take her back, so I sort of think she might be making the whole pregnant thing up. She is the only plate I have that realizes I see other girls and accepts it.

In the case that she is pregnant, I'm not really down with abortion. I'll definitely have the DNA test done, as I'm not going to take care of somebody else's kid. But if it is my kid, I'll do what I have to do to take care of him/her.

I will concede that I'm probably the most responsible guy she knows, but I wouldn't call myself an AFC at all. It comes down to I have an alright job, I pay my bills, have my own place, and go to college (no one from my town really gets past highschool very often)

In the end, I really hope that I'm not a father -- Though if I am, I am not willing to skip on my duties. My dad left my mom at a young age, and I'm not going to put a kid through the same thing I've been through. Either way, this girl is not getting a ring from me, and if it comes to it, I'll have the custody of the child awarded to me (The girl has some serious drug problems, which is one of the reasons I left her in the first place.)

In the future --- Definitely wrapping up my ****. Not wanting to deal with any more baby mama drama in my life.

Charlie Gordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
magickarl said:
I will concede that I'm probably the most responsible guy she knows
I was afraid of that.

Get tested for sexually transmitted diseases. Encourage her to do the same. I'm not sure why she believes that she is pregnant, but she may as well take a pregnancy test since she has had unprotected intercourse.

The two things I refuse to do are preach and give medical advice; thus, I will stop here.