Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holy **** woman confesses her love for me?

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
A girl I dated a few time whom I have known for a long time told me she loves me today and has for over ten years???

Although when I gave her a shot all she did was play games with me, to the point where I decided NC was the answer. I had not seen or spoken to her for over 4 months now, I saw her tonight and she started in on me dancing and **** and then she dropped that bomb?

I tried to talk to her about it but she just went on about how I didn't feel the same way. Blah blah whatever, she was a tad inebriated. I feel awful, a woman in tears tends to have that effect on me, however I know I did absolutely nothing wrong here, I've never even slept with her.

Anyways this is the first time I have ever had a woman say such things to me, Whats a fella to do? I was so shocked I was pretty much at a loss for words.

goblin123

Don Juan
Reaction score
similar thing happened to me as well, girl I really liked and wanted, on one of the go outs with some friends she told her friend that she really loved me ... I turn around and ask her "you love me?" and shes like yes I really do ... that didn't change the fact that she rarely had time to go out with me and never called, got tired of that and didn't contact her for over an year now, she never called to wonder why.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confessions can be flattering but always remember a girl who truly loves you will MAKE herself available to you consistently, and not allow room in her life for other men.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Oh yeah she is a tad crazy no doubt she is playing games, but I needed to talk about it and hear some other experiences.

She LJBF'd me today, hopefully that is the end of it lol

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NC is the way to go with this one. She's trying to entangle you in her drama and I see no possible benefit for you to play along.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never believe what a woman says until her actions back it up, women have told me they loved me and did the total opposite

and like you said the chick was tipsy, a lot of chicks once they get sober take back things they said or blame it on the liquor

I would stay nc with this chick

Burgess

Reaction score
Hi HalfAddict,
If I were you I will leave her and will try online dating service to search for better girl than her. Online dating services allow singles to meet and communicate over the Internet, in order to facilitate a lovely connection.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
I've never even slept with her.
well then she is just spewing nonsense, girls dont fall in love with guys the've never banged.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's an Ice Princess. She's hot one minute and cold the next.

Her confession and subsequent ljbf only confirms this. She's just continuing her previous behavior. One chance per woman per lifetime.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
A girl I dated a few time whom I have known for a long time told me she loves me today and has for over ten years???
... and you believed it?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
A woman who tells me she loves me? I think something's wrong with that picture. Believe the actions, not the words. IOI's don't mean sh*t.

Case closed.