Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holy sh1t this stuff works

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, you wouldn't believe this book called Mode One. I was skeptical about letting a girl know what you're really thinking. believe me, telling a girl you want to go sleep with her, terrified me.

So then i heard some of his testimonials and what not of guys succeeding with it. I wondered if some were made up or not telling the full truth.

I can speak from my own line.

Was this girl i went to parties with. This wild girl. I befriend her and she tells me how she gets drunk and stuff. She decided to sleep with a guy. overtime we're texting each other and what not. I want to fvck this girl, and decide to try it out.

I text her "Hey Erin, lets hook up" Then she blasts me in texts,

Her: Excuse me?!
Me: You're excused. :)
Her: I only sleep with guys i date!
Me: That's nice, later this week or next week.
Her: I told you! I'm not a slut!
Me: Alright, see ya :)

Im thinking, "Maybe she's mad"

Next thing you know, me and my roommates host a party. Then guess who shows up? HER. My roommate tells me..."You know Erin? She asked me 'Where's IWill at? He said he wanted to **** me.'"

I was hella shocked and couldn't believe myself. So then i see her and she tells me she had mono that week(excuses lol)...Long story short...things worked out quite well eventho she tried to be a pretender again.

I then tried another experiment, went up to about 30 girls a week ago, with being upfront about my intentions, 20 gave me the bf/married card. 1 was pissed. 3 reacted uncomfortable and 1 we have plans who i met at the mall.

So hey, interesting.

Wanted to share his site with you guys....seems like something could be going with this:

www.modeone.net

His newest book seems interesting. His first three are pretty informative. The 4th, might possibly by it but wanted to know what you guys thought.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been meaning to read the book

1 out of 30 isn't a great % though

do you think you need to refine ur technique maybe?

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 out of 30 is very realistic. Thats an ideal rate. Do you honestly believe a guy can score 1 woman out of every ten he approaches? If we're talking about contact info, that is small but lay wise...that's realistic. Also remember, he's still just starting, its not like he's been at this forever. A guy can say his ratio is 1/3 but do you honestly believe he'd score 33/100 women he goes up to? Thats insane...even the best guys out there don't score that high. lol.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading the ebook is quite revealing to human psychology, one of the main points in the ebook is that the source of women manipulating men actually comes from us.

Not all of us but most of us who grew up with mothers and the media telling us how to treat women.
When you shower women with gifts and supplicating to them, your basically manipulating them while hiding your intentions which maybe short term or long term.

Then once you reveal your true intent, to there eyes you've turned into a completely different person. To there eyes, you're not the person they thought you were.
Have the same experience over and over from so many guys for years and u can see why they act like they do.