holy sh1t this is sick

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some strains can put you at risk for penis cancer YIKES. Fortunately, the strains that cause genital warts (which is what I have) do not. Also fortunately I do not have warts or symptoms besides the initial wart that I had removed. I decided to handle the paternity testing myself, and I will get the test done at walgreens after I save up a few bucks. I suspect i will be proven innocent by the results, but the conception date was right on the money so I guess anything is possible.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
Some strains can put you at risk for penis cancer YIKES. Fortunately, the strains that cause genital warts (which is what I have) do not. Also fortunately I do not have warts or symptoms besides the initial wart that I had removed. I decided to handle the paternity testing myself, and I will get the test done at walgreens after I save up a few bucks. I suspect i will be proven innocent by the results, but the conception date was right on the money so I guess anything is possible.
I think it's funny how you attributed your non-condom use to "not believing in karma or fate"....well, pregnancy and STDs seem to be more a matter of science than fate. The natural purpose of sex is to impregnant. You might as well have attributed the sunrise and sunset to karma and fate.

There are a lot of stupid people in the world.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
To follow up, a year later she has had a baby and I tested positive for HPV. Right after that she found out she was prego. I think I will be forced to undergo DNA testing even though I don't think it's mine. The ex-bf was already ordered to and came back negative. Apparently, three other guys also banged her after me lol so there is a good chance I will be cleared, but none of those guys can be located.

After all this, I suggest using a prepaid phone for meeting random shags.
Lol you completely had all of this coming to you. Have fun being a dirty infected human being for the rest of your life.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Lol you completely had all of this coming to you. Have fun being a dirty infected human being for the rest of your life.
Chill out, the guy contracted a disease and is facing having a child by some slut.

Have some sympathy.

Last_straw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
Chill out, the guy contracted a disease and is facing having a child by some slut.

Have some sympathy.
well he did bring it onto himself. And I'm sure she slept with more than 4 guys, those 4 guys were probably the only ones stupid enough to go bareback with her.

I personally don't have sympathy for idiots.