Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holy Sh1t Ephedrine

Stacked

Don Juan
Reaction score
Started a cutting cycle with ephedrine where I take 16mg with 400mg caffeine and 1000mg L-tyrosine on an empty stomach with water first thing in the morning. Holy **** this stuff makes me feel almost high, in the sense that I get light-headed like I've done too much weed. I am feeling this right now in addition to slight euphoria, this sucks cause I need to go to class and I just want to lie down lol. I actually felt nauseous and couldn't eat anything when I tried 24mg.

I heard these effects are somewhat normal but I have a feeling I'm ultra sensitive to it because there is no way in hell I can do cardio or workout feeling like this. Does this go away after a few days of taking it or should I just lower the dose? weeeeee lol:D

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ephedrine is very similar to speed in its composition, lol :D

No wonder you feel like that, drop the dose a little hehe.

MCristo

Don Juan
Reaction score
16mg isn't even that much. I was taking 50mg a day after a few weeks of use. I'd say a lot of it would be attributed to the 400mg of caffeine. Thats like 3 cups of coffee

The first day i took it, ephedrine was semi-intense for thirty minutes but it had absolutely no effect the second day onward.

Stacked

Don Juan
Reaction score
MCristo said:
16mg isn't even that much. I was taking 50mg a day after a few weeks of use. I'd say a lot of it would be attributed to the 400mg of caffeine. Thats like 3 cups of coffee

The first day i took it, ephedrine was semi-intense for thirty minutes but it had absolutely no effect the second day onward.
Cool. Did you stack with caffeine and/or aspirin and/or l-tyrosine?

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you think thats bad try clenbuterol!

MCristo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stacked said:
Cool. Did you stack with caffeine and/or aspirin and/or l-tyrosine?
No, I was taking 25mg of ephedrine with 200mg of caffeine twice and a day and that's it

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats a lotttt of caffeine. i bet it was the caffeine that made you feel that way. I get jittery and light headed after 100mg of caffeine because i have no tolerance to it.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably the caffeine if you did it on an empty stomach. I cant do caffeine much at all.

I was at work for a 4hrs, and ate only a small amount. I got home, and had a Dr. Pepper, and I FELT LIKE CRAP. Yes, all from a CAN of DP.

I am VERY sensitive to caffeine and it makes me feel like crap, so I avoid it as much as possible. If have eaten a bunch, then a can or two doesn't do much.

400mg.... I'd probably be dead. (or sick as hell)

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omen said:
Probably the caffeine if you did it on an empty stomach. I cant do caffeine much at all.

I was at work for a 4hrs, and ate only a small amount. I got home, and had a Dr. Pepper, and I FELT LIKE CRAP. Yes, all from a CAN of DP.

I am VERY sensitive to caffeine and it makes me feel like crap, so I avoid it as much as possible. If have eaten a bunch, then a can or two doesn't do much.

400mg.... I'd probably be dead. (or sick as hell)
I'm the same way.. It gives me major stomach issues (me + caffeine = running to the bathroom). As such I live a caffeine free life.

Wasn't always like that.. when I was in my teens I would polish down a 2liter of soda on most days.. wonder if that caused it. *shrugs*

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My pre workout stack this week:

- 1 serving of Nano Vapor by Muscletech.
- 2 caps hydroxycut Hardcore.
- 6 caps of BlitzCycle by fizogen.

Clen is amazing for cutting up and getting stronger...nothing really like it out there. Ephedrine is good too, but it really decreases my appetite.