Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holy sh!t I fvcked up!

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so like the thread title says.. I fvcked up. Right when I think I have grown out of these AFC tendencies, I say something stupid while I'm wasted to a girl i've been talking to via text.

So she blew me off tonight. She had a legit reason, so it wasn't that big a deal. We've hooked up a few times and she was really into me. I was pretty tired anyways so I felt like tonight wasn't the best night to chill. But then I drank a few drinks with my friends and texted her some STUPID SH!T.

Me: So you still wanna hang friday?
Her: maybe, I'll let you know tomorrow
Me: ok whatever
Her: is something wrong?
Me: No is something wrong with you?
Her: No you're acting like a jerk though

Then I just start to go on a rant saying if she's leading me on to back off (Like a fvcking AFC) and continue to say if I'm just another one of those guys to forget about it

She goes on to say she's sorry if I feel like that and that she thought I was way more chill and laid back blah blah.. Has to sort things out in her life.

I called her about a half hour later no answer.. so i left a voicemail and I said "Hey listen ___.. I don't know why I said those things, I don't ever act like this and just had a bit too much to drink. If you wanna talk about it give me a call when you get this.

I really royally fvcked up here! Things were going completely fine til I got drunk and screwed this up! She even texted me a few times saying I'm "super cute" and stuff like that.

So I'm wondering, is there any way in hell I can resolve this situation? If so I will make sure it happens.

This isn't so much a situation where I am super attached to this girl, it's more of a situation where I can't let myself be screwed over just because I was drunk and retarded.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking you should just back off. You gave her the impression that you need her attention. So show her you don't.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow... this is why Don Juans tell you dealing with girls+drunk= stupid mistakes.

man, it's too bad u didn't handle the situation right, but it's a good learning experience. one thing i kinda want to point out to help u is... if u know u fvcked up that bad, stay with ur side of argument. u switched back apologizing, and u probably thought u fvcked up and redemption is impossible. then stick with ur **** and tell her how she was wrong and its her loss not yours (in cool way though). work hard in lie sir we all go through mistakes, but thats what makes us grow

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
Well you really fcked up with that phone call. You could have played off the text as a joke as texts are pretty meaningless.
Interesting.. I have a feeling that by what you say with the texts as a joke.. I can also play off the message as a complete joke and just say the next day something along the lines of "yeah apparently you didn't catch on to the joke, you know I'm not like that"... But then again, this might backfire into some kind of sh!tstorm. Maybe I should just not contact her for a few days.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
btw.. she said she likes hanging out and still wants to hangout again. If we do hangout, should I address this stupid little drunken argument to her? Or should I just forget about it and pretend it never happened?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever do that again. You might be able to just let it go and be extra "chill" for a while. If she was really into you, you might be ok. Depends, though. Hard to get the context in few short examples but if it came off as super crude/harsh then her impressions of you will definitely have changed.

If she's a quality chick, she'll be moving on to find a better quality man because she knows she doesnt need to put up with that crap... only women with esteem issues would stay with anyone who did anything like this.

You acted like a little boy.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
Don't ever do that again. You might be able to just let it go and be extra "chill" for a while. If she was really into you, you might be ok. Depends, though. Hard to get the context in few short examples but if it came off as super crude/harsh then her impressions of you will definitely have changed.

If she's a quality chick, she'll be moving on to find a better quality man because she knows she doesnt need to put up with that crap... only women with esteem issues would stay with anyone who did anything like this.

You acted like a little boy.
That or she just realized that I didn't mean anything I was saying really.. And I truly didn't I don't know where it came from. Oh well, I think I really learned my lesson from that B/S. Won't let it happen again haha.