Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holy moly.. Mildly obsessed after first date with a girl.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cop and Blow

Cop a new b!tch, blow off an old b!tch.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Cop and Blow

Cop a new b!tch, blow off an old b!tch.
I'm hanging out a second time with someone else today.

And I'm seriously tempted to send this girl: "Well since you're obviously not interested in going out again, I can always just bring over a bottle of Vodka and a box of condoms and we can "chill" at your place. That works too."

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:

And I'm seriously tempted to send this girl: "Well since you're obviously not interested in going out again, I can always just bring over a bottle of Vodka and a box of condoms and we can "chill" at your place. That works too."
Do not do that. You have already been semi stalking her, but she doesn't know that (I hope, who knows, maybe she does women can be pretty perceptive about that. It wouldn't surprise me if she figured out that you were really the 2nd guy asking those questions). But if you do that? She is going to think you are a Grade A creeper.

Seriously, just delete her name and phone number and ignore. Maybe, just maybe she will wonder where you have been after a week or two and ask you out. That really is your only hope.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:

seriously how have u got so many rep points??

all thats going to do is make u look pathetic even the whole ive been hectic blah blah blah seemed pathetic to me. just dont give a **** and listen to what concorde said

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:

DO NOT!

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just looking at the fourth page of this thread pretty much validates what everyone was saying at the beggining. You cant be "mildly obsessed" with a girl after one date and then expect things to turn out well. Who didnt see this coming?