holy hell is this real?

morepoonplease

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all makes sense to me now... when i was coming up in grade school there was this one girl who i admired, she was beautiful and i wanted her... that same girl made fun of me constantly and turned other girls against me... it was because of this i never had a g/f in school... i never wanted to ask any girls out because 1, i was picky and 2 i was intimidated by the hot ones. All of the lays i got in highschool were because of alcohol, although i lost my virginity while sober to a girl who was infatuated with me. Now here i am in college, a horny bastard and not getting laid as much as i did in highschool mainly because i don't drink anymore... i guess this article tells me that I'm only holding myself back... i can't wait to get ahold of my balls!

here it is not sure if anyone here has come across this: http://www.fastseduction.com/alpha/008-YouBecameaSocialCowardbyAccident.shtml

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah some are lucky some are not,but
the bottom line is.. we are pvssies because we did not get beack on the bike when we had fallen. Casanova is maybe defacto bigger pvssy because he never fell down but it does not concern me.

I think much more powerful is to admit "I was a pvssy" than to make excuses however relevant. When you are true to yourself, than you can make progress.

And another interesting thing is that only really brave people admit cowardness and mean it.

Admit that you were scared little bunny back then and move on.

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
your journey has just begun my friend now its time to take ur blue pill look up the dj bible and read now ur looking down the rabbit hole

most enlighting book I ever read
Here is the link to : DAVID X EBOOK http://www.mediafire.com/?btvytu1jjgm# If the link ever stops working due to time lapses , just google ''david x ebook'' and search for a suitable link.