Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holy Grail of Tips

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Forget all the e-books, seminars and the gurus everyone worships here.

Wanna know the secret of getting all the women you want? Well look no further!

This is all you ever needed to know about getting tons of poon-tang.

1. Turn off your computer.

2. Stop jerking off.

3. Exercise to build testosterone and courage.

4. Be comfortable with yourself and your desires.

5. Go out and talk to girls till you get better at it.

Sorry to disappoint all you keyboard jockeys who have memorized Pooks posts and tattoed "I am the prize" on your balls, but it really is this simple!

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn...I shouldnt have gotten that tattoo:mad:

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate what you are saying, but for a lot of guys it's no more helpful than saying "Go and get rich" or "Go and find a cure for cancer".

I hate to disagree, but it isn't as simple as you make out. Before you can do anything well, you need to learn how, and that's exactly what we are doing here. A lot of people also come here with confidence issues and fear of rejection that prevents them from going out and talking to girls, in which case they need to learn how to conquer them and work up to approaching girls.

Then there are people like myself, who has had many relationships fail and didn't know why. Spending time on this board, reading posts and learning from people's experiences has shown me why and what to avoid in future.

"Go out and talk to girls till you get better at it."

Sure, practice makes perfect, but if you're doing something wrong, all the practice your lifetime will allow will not help you.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
I hate to disagree, but it isn't as simple as you make out.
Umm.. yes it is.

Before you can do anything well, you need to learn how, and that's exactly what we are doing here.
Really? All I see is a bunch of guys making excuses and theories so they dont have to actually go out and improve themselves in real life.

A lot of people also come here with confidence issues and fear of rejection that prevents them from going out and talking to girls, in which case they need to learn how to conquer them and work up to approaching girls.
I can GUARANTEE that if you follow these simple rules, especially the exercise, you will develop a set of balls naturally. Take a look at most of the natural seducers out there, these men are mountain climbers, soccer players, skaters, surfers, etc etc. They are in touch with their own nature because they are PHYSICAL BEINGS. What the hell are you doing? Oh, thats right your ass is getting fatter and fatter as you just sit there searching for virtual courage.

Then there are people like myself, who has had many relationships fail and didn't know why. Spending time on this board, reading posts and learning from people's experiences has shown me why and what to avoid in future.
Thats great man. Kudos. But this tip is more focused on the actual seduction not the wishy-washy emotional "relationship" part. This site needs a LTR section for you touchy-feely guys, but thats a whole nother issue..

I do agree that lessons can be learned from the failures of others. But the lesson wont take root unless you take action.

Sure, practice makes perfect, but if you're doing something wrong, all the practice your lifetime will allow will not help you.
Now you are just making excuses. If you do something wrong, you see that the approach doesnt work and you CHANGE it.

*sigh*

Common fawkin sense man.... apparently its not all that common!

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip... excellent tip... Except for one question unanswered...

HOW?

Reaction score
You seriously think that in our society an AFC will get better at getting girls if he continues to fail w/o realizing his problem?

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Irish Corleone
You seriously think that in our society an AFC will get better at getting girls if he continues to fail w/o realizing his problem?
You seriously think that an internet forum is the best way for you to realize your problems?

If so then this is your biggest problem!

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly Irish Corleone I want the afc to fail because that means its easier for me to smash hotties, hahahaha. And the cold truth is if the afc doesn't learn from his mistakes he doesn't deserve a girl to like him.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? All I see is a bunch of guys making excuses and theories so they dont have to actually go out and improve themselves in real life.
Exactly. This is all you see. What you don't see are guys applying the knowledge they have learned here, or their change in attitude and confidence.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want some chicken to go with that wine?...

Originally posted by CamaroMike
Frankly Irish Corleone I want the afc to fail because that means its easier for me to smash hotties, hahahaha. And the cold truth is if the afc doesn't learn from his mistakes he doesn't deserve a girl to like him.
Well, you sound kinda' like an AFC yourself... No offence, but grow up. 'Deserve' a woman!? LoL, thats such an AFC remark...

:rolleyes:

Don Ronny,

Dirtheart is right on, open your eyes. This place is all about self-improvement. If you don't like that, maybe it isn't the best place for you. How about posting something helpful to those guys who can't get off their butts? Pook did. Dirtheart has as well. As have many others here--dont knock them for that.

:cool:

Last edited:

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well Ronny has a bit of a point.
I think most people do WAY more reading then action....
Staying away from here completely may not be the answer... but im sure most of the people on this site need to get off their ass and start doing more field practice... like bootcamp.

I mean.. i know people here must have read everything there is on the site... re reading it over and over wont really help(well...to an extent). If youve been here a month, u need to start getting ur ass in the field DAILY.. no matter what it is (doesnt have to be approaches). The point is... ACTION!

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything on these forums has a very basic message in it. The message is exactly what Don Ronny has posted. No matter how much you read and try to improve your 'theory', you will get no where without action. Seduction and relationships is an aspect of life that no one knows for sure. No questions can be answered here for certain. If an AFC is doing something wrong, it is his job to discover his mistakes. That is the only way.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
i have been a reader of the site and the boards for some time..everytime i read something interesting that makes sense...i try it...im sure many people do as well...

I can GUARANTEE that if you follow these simple rules, especially the exercise, you will develop a set of balls naturally. Take a look at most of the natural seducers out there, these men are mountain climbers, soccer players, skaters, surfers, etc etc. They are in touch with their own nature because they are PHYSICAL BEINGS. What the hell are you doing? Oh, thats right your ass is getting fatter and fatter as you just sit there searching for virtual courage.
My ass is getting fatter and fatter...hmmm...seeing as how im 155lbs and bout 8%bf...and i am active in 3 or 4 sports...i fail to see the point in that one...i am in great physical condition...lots of testosterone...i just grew up without a male influence...so all my life i heard the "be sweet and kind" crap from my mom n sister...never worked..so i came here...the more i got shot down..the less i wanted to continue...until this site..so all that u just said...tossed out..

I do agree that lessons can be learned from the failures of others. But the lesson wont take root unless you take action.
how are they supposed to know what action to take if theyre given basic instructions like yours...you simplified everything...makes it easy to understand i suppose...but its like telling somebody how to build a car and just saying...get parts..put parts together...drive...

this is a matter of opinion...i happen to think that these articles for the most part are helpful...i try this stuff in person...i dont sit on my ass and get fatter and fatter...just like everybody else...i enjoy specifics here and there...especially in matters like these...and i am "athletic" and what not..starting running back on freshman team...varsity track as a freshman...top 100 200 runner at school...anchor on the 4x100 team...29 inch vert...no training...pretty damn strong...bout to break a couple records for freshman lifting and stuff of the sorts......play football baseball baskeball and track...but up until i found this site..i wasnt much of a chick magnet...now im doing a hell of a lot better...but ive still got a ways to go...by jsut saying what your original post said...that does squat for me...great...its easy to read...but hard to follow because i want to know how to do those better than the average joe...which is why many of us write articles...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MidwestFreek

My ass is getting fatter and fatter...hmmm...seeing as how im 155lbs and bout 8%bf...and i am active in 3 or 4 sports...i fail to see the point in that one...i am in great physical condition...lots of testosterone...i just grew up without a male influence...so all my life i heard the "be sweet and kind" crap from my mom n sister...never worked..so i came here...the more i got shot down..the less i wanted to continue...until this site..so all that u just said...tossed out..
Why are you trying to prove yourself to us? This is an online forum. This is what Don Ronny has been saying. Instead of trying to prove yourself to people you don't know, go out and prove yourself to the people that really matter. No one cares about your body fat and how many sports you play. I know a person who has about 8% body fat, plays baseball, basketball, and football... but can't get a date for the life of him. He is the ultimate AFC.

2pacalypseNow

Reaction score
I think he was just trying to show that what Ronny said doesn't apply to everyone, not prove himself.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a person who has about 8% body fat, plays baseball, basketball, and football... but can't get a date for the life of him. He is the ultimate AFC.
He needs to visit this board then. :)

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Ronny... You still haven't answered my question. But flame wars are my thing so let me fire away.

Internet forum is not a place for people to correct their problems? Excuse me? Do you believe that it is better for them to go sit their ass in front of a "professional" and tell him all their problems? Dude, why the hell are you here if you think like that? And if you don't, why did you post it?

People who are here have realised their problems, are here to discuss their problems and correct them. How dare you bash on that?

Or do you prefer that the person goes and talks to his friends and familly? The same people who have the same problems as he does? They have no God damn idea how to fix his junk. This site is a place with experienced people and that is the difference. Thatr's why it is so great.

Don't ever bash on that.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are too funny. Your responses are just proof of what total keyboard jockeys you are.

"Flame wars are my thing"???

Cmon dude. Dont you have anything better to do? I mean seriously.

Also for the record, I am not "bashing" this site. SoSuave has helped me a lot. If there is anything I am bashing it is the mental masturbation that goes on here.

Too many of you are searching for the Ultimate Answer on this site. Notice how many views this thread has received...its because so many seek the Holy Grail of posts that will somehow make it all "click" for them. But it doesnt work this way. Things only click when you EXPERIENCE them.

Its okay to come here and get feedback to improve your game, but the majority of the posters here are more concerned with DonJuan Theory 101 to actually make any moves. Its like you are all going for your PHD in DJism!

I know a person who has about 8% body fat, plays baseball, basketball, and football... but can't get a date for the life of him. He is the ultimate AFC.
I never said that all athletes get laid. You are forgetting a major piece of the puzzle here....

4. Be comfortable with yourself and your desires.

5. Go out and talk to girls till you get better at it.
Here is a little secret for you guys..

WOMEN are the seducers. You just have to have the balls to escalate at the right moment. They are ALWAYS giving you signals, but if you lack the social intelligence to pick up on these signals then you are lost. They are windows of opportunity that are open for a brief moment and you must be poised to jump through before it slams shut.

The only way you gain this social intelligence is to be...yup you guessed it... SOCIAL! Learn to speak their language, which is spoken on a SUB-communication level with eye contact, body language and posture. You can hook up with a girl talking about the most boring sh!t in the world, its all in your tone and how you respond to her. She will be able to tell if you are catching her signals or not very quickly!

You have to learn to communicate sexually, something that can be enhanced by this forum, but can only be learned in the real world.

So get off your asses you silly b!tches!!! :)