Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holy f*ck...

AlanB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, Just thought I would share for your amusement. Pretty ****ed up night last night.

Went out to a club last night, got pretty drunk and went home with some chick. Tbh, she wasn't great looking but was all over me in the club so I thought in my drunken haze 'why not?' Got back to hers and in bed she is saying your so good looking etc. etc. and then she blurts it out... "I love you" I was a bit freaked but I let it slide because it could have just been a mistake but then she just kept saying "I love you, I love so much" etc etc. I even asked her not to say it, I was saying "Don't say that... Can you not say that please... You don't mean it... seriously, you're freaking me out now" etc. I couldn't even carry on with the sex anymore it was that wierd. I told her I needed to sleep and she was smothering me and barely letting me rest. In the end, she fell asleep and I bailed... was so freaked out... I think she had a screw loose or something. Didn't want to wake up to find a bunny on the stove or anything. Was a nightmare too... she lived in a block of flats with a high metal fence round it... was walking round for ages looking for a gate but everything was locked and you needed a keycard to open it. I ended up scaling it but nearly killed myself because it was covered in anti-vandal grease - I got covered in the stuff, was a nightmare to get off - had to scrub with a scouring pad. Got some funny looks on the bus too - I looked like a black and white minstrel - just hope the stuff comes off my jeans.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HA-HA-HA *I slap my knee* sooo funnyyyy...

AlanB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you had to be there really but I was cracking up when I got home.

I was so terrified when I worked out the gate was closed cos I was convinced she would wake up, see me gone and follow me outside. When I jumped the fence and got to the bus stop, the adrenaline was really pumping and I must have been a right sight for everyone there cos my face, hands and clothes were covered with thick black grease - I don't even know how I managed to get so much on me.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I think you over reacted. I'm not saying this is normal and happens all the time but you have to remember she is a women and women and women are romantic. I honestly don't think she meant she loved you. Its probably just what she says when she's having a great time and about to orgasm. Most people say oh god, she just probably says I love you.

AlanB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not I saw this chick again yesterday. I am a bit concerned as it was near my apartment and I am pretty sure I had told her where I lived (cos it is pretty near the place I met her). I was on the street corner with my friend and she walked past and I told her I was busy and walked off at pace and she ran after and asked to talk and I said I had to dash so she said at least give me your number and I just walked off. I hope this ***** doesn't end up trying to stalk me or something. She had a strange look in her eye, I think she actually might be mental.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAAAAHAAAAA!!!!

This is hilarious. Seriously. If youre not lying this is one for the books. You definitely overreacted. I did the same thing once except the girl fell asleep and I double-O sevend my way out her bed and into my car.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
I've had this happen before. It is ****ing freaky. I was afraid if I banged her and then never returned her call she would just start showing up at my house.

I had to get my friend to get her the **** out. He told her I had a girlfriend and she was coming here and she had to leave, lol.

I think you dodged a ****ing bullet bro, nice ****ing job.

AlanB

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was reading this I would probably be thinking 'well you shoulda fvcked her anyway' but there was something a little disturbing about it, especially when I saw her yesterday sober - I think she is seriously fvcked up in the head. I was probably too drunk to notice in the club and she probably latches on to anyone who would agree to talk to her but I just hope I don't see her around again.

I think I have noticed some progress in my development towards DJ-dom at the moment anyway. Due to circumstances, I have slept with more women in the past 8-9 months then I had done in the rest of my life (not a huge amount by anyone's standards anyway). I now feel truly at the stage where I am ready for a break. I'm pretty busy at the moment and the next month is going to be even busier for me. I feel that my inner game has finally managed to sync up with my outer game. That is to say, I really genuinely don't care what happens with women anymore, I am not that bothered, of course I would like to date, sleep with them etc. but if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen and I just forget about it. I think this is the first time since puberty that my attitude towards getting laid and women in general has been so relaxed. I am pretty sure that I have just literally shagged my way through this mental roadblock. So I guess the moral of the story is: GFTOW actually works.