Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

holy crap

thebob

Don Juan
Reaction score
during lunch there's this kid who eats:

2 - 4 breadsticks, 1 piece of pizza, 2 Powerades, 1 bag of chips, 4 (4!) LARGE choc. chip cookies..and he's skinny as a twig!

no this post doesn't really have a point other than to vent my resentment towards people with superior metabolism :mad:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAh! i am eating 3-4 peanut butter sandwiches, pizza, tuna, liter of milk, bread, more **** a day AND I WANT TO GET FAT.

been doing this for 3 months and gained only 7-8 pounds so far.

Reaction score
Originally posted by thebob
during lunch there's this kid who eats:

2 - 4 breadsticks, 1 piece of pizza, 2 Powerades, 1 bag of chips, 4 (4!) LARGE choc. chip cookies..and he's skinny as a twig!

no this post doesn't really have a point other than to vent my resentment towards people with superior metabolism :mad:

Fukk that !! - I'd rather be jakked, than be some skinny dweeb with a fast metabolism who can't gain weight.

You can control your fat much easier than you can manipulate a warp-speed metabolism.

thebob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: holy crap

Originally posted by victor von doom
Fukk that !! - I'd rather be jakked, than be some skinny dweeb with a fast metabolism who can't gain weight.

You can control your fat much easier than you can manipulate a warp-speed metabolism.
Well I guess I wouldn't know since I've never had a warp-speed metabolism, but I think I'd rather be able to eat what I want. I know you wouldn't be able to eat just anything, but I mean like being able to go out and eat a cheeseburger whenever I want, eating lots of mashed potatos, pasta, etc. w/o freaking out over the carbs. I just get tired of tuna/chicken/etc. all the time.. Maybe I just like to eat :confused:

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For starters you can exercise more...this will increase your metabolism. Your metabolism is only genetic to a certain degree. The more active you are, the higher it will be, no matter who you are.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO a superfast metabolism is like a car engine running at 10 000rpm the whole time, well and good, but what's the wear and tear to the engine as a result?

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metabolism is a natural function of being alive. If you have a faster metabolism, it's not going to hurt you. However, having a slow one most likely will hurt you (and give you heart disease or diabetes).

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I havn't worked out/exercised, ate fruit (even an apple) in about 8 years. And i'm one of the slimmest people in school.

My daily diet, and i kid you not, is a cycle of pizza/pasta/kfc. For lunch i'll eat mars bars and chips. And to top it all off i sit on my arse doing **** all.

Now how can you explain that?

EDIT: The figures above are no exaggeration you can ask any of my family and friends and they are shocked by this fact.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheatz, your metabolism is very high, u need to eat more and WORK YOUR ASS OFF lifting weights. read diesel's guide to bulking.

i used to be skinny **** too, but now i gained about 8-9 pounds in 3 months and its muscle baby ;)

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask him what he has for breakfast and he'll probably say nothing. Skinny guys have very strange eating habbits. They're not necessarily skinny because of their metabolism.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a fairly fast metabolism but I don't eat that much...gonna start bulking when i get a car though.

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought 22lb. per year was the most one could gain for an ectomorph?

Oxide, how did you gain so much in short little itme?

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
I have a fairly fast metabolism but I don't eat that much...gonna start bulking when i get a car though.
Yes, remember lads, it's vital to have a car before you bulk up.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how did i gain so much? I ATE MY ASS OFF. i eat even when im quite full. keep track of what u eat, protein intake/carbs/fat a day. i was a bit under in protein, and played bball for 2-3 hours 2-3 times a week, lifted 4 times a week, and gained 8-9 pounds (not sure with water weight). Im going to hit 7-8 more by the end of school year. thats the plan.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought 22lb. per year was the most one could gain for an ectomorph?
I thought so too (didnt know it depended on being a skinny guy though?), but go to the skinnyguy.net thread..these people claim to make gains of 22lbs of pure muscle in 3 months...

blackbirdbeatle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck that. I am an extreme ectomorph and I gained over double that in a year from eating enough and eating the right things along with lifting. It's not rocket science to gain weight or lose it.

I also enjoy eating whatever the hell I want, but I do that in moderation because skinny people that eat fast foods and cr@p loaded with trans. and sat. fats all day end up with clogged arteries and a big layer of fat surrounding their heart by the time their 25.

Just wait, in 25 years our fast food generation may look good on the outside, but on the inside we will be a bunch of 40 year olds with heart palpitations, high cholesterol and diabetes.

Don't want to sound like a health nut, I'm really not, I just don't think that eating 5 big macs a day to bulk is a good idea.

And if it makes you feel better that kid that eats all that sh!t for lunch everyday is probably going to end up with type 2 diabetes.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude thats not a superior metabolism. that metabolism sucks ass unless ur a girl ( since they dont need to gain all that muscle mass.. they just gotta be skinny)
i hate having a incredibly fast metabolism.. if ur a bodybuilder its ur worst nightmare.. makes it nearly impossible to bulk. (unless u eat an entire cow every meal....... which means by the time ur done its time for ur next meal :mad:!!! )