Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holy cow!

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going to this payment center to pay my phone bill about once a month. I made friends with this HB 9.5 . I flirt with here all of the time. She always mentions here Borefriend when I try to close so I usually just leave it at the flirting.

This morning I am going thru some old bills and I see a number written down on my phone bill envelope. It's in a girls handwriting. I call it using *67 and sure enough it's her number. I hang up.

Here is the dilema. the phone number was written down in Nov 2003. 4 months ago.

I'm not sure how to approach this now. I was thinking maybe I should just call and tell her I just found her number and date close from there. She obviously had a higher IL than I thought but so much time has passed.

Should I just try and date close or go for the gold and try to f-close? what is the best way to reel this one in?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA

She's broably married by now, and has kids. ROFL :D :D :D

Call her, tell her to be more direct with guys, otherwise she's gonna end up missing out A LOT.

Then set up a date. What else can you do? Not call?

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Reaction score
No she's not married. I just saw her on Sat. I went to pay a bill and it was buisness as usual. Flirt and pay bill.

I know I should call. Here are the questions again.

Should I just try and date close or go for the gold and try to f-close? what is the best way to reel this one in?

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you like you feel.

By this time I would have already dated and f***ed her.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TylerDurden
No she's not married. I just saw her on Sat. I went to pay a bill and it was buisness as usual. Flirt and pay bill.

I know I should call. Here are the questions again.

I don't get it. How can you fukk close on the phone?

She can have ASD if you just invite her to directly to fukk. Instead invite her to a coffee shoo NEAR YOUR HOUSE and see how things are going. Have the flexibility to go out somewhere with her and to bring her home at the same time.

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
I don't get it. How can you fukk close on the phone?

I was thinking along the lines of a booty call.

Originally posted by Ice Cold

She can have ASD if you just invite her to directly to fukk. Instead invite her to a coffee shoo NEAR YOUR HOUSE and see how things are going. Have the flexibility to go out somewhere with her and to bring her home at the same time.
This is the same thing I was thinking. Just play it safe. She seems to have a high IL. I was concerned about the elapsed time. I will just explain that I just found her number. I hope she is still interested in dating me. Just nervous I guess.

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tango-Kid
Do you like you feel.

English only please. We don't understand your caveman like reply.

Oh yeah I forgot to add that you are a jerk.

Hubris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you 17 Tyler? Because you sound like one (no offence).

Any bone head can see that you should call her up. Or ask her out when you pay your next bill.

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hubris
Are you 17 Tyler? Because you sound like one (no offence).

Any bone head can see that you should call her up. Or ask her out when you pay your next bill.
Good advice