Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hollywood/Celebrity males who actually go against the forced BS.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Who else are some good Hollywood celebrity males you know of that go against the BS promoted by Hollywood and or Feminists and what have you heard them say?

George Clooney

Clint Eastwood

Joe Rogan

Dave Chappel (Def for going against the rampant phaggotry being promoted by Hollywood.) Especially how it seems the rage to have black dudes do roles as women. It was amazing how many on his list have actually done that.

Anyone else who is an actor etc. That goes against the "normal" Hollywood BS?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without even clicking on the thread, George Clooney came to mind. That, mudderfaqquas, is a real-life, living, breathing Don Juan. He bangs em and dumps em like there's no tomorrow.

Joe Rogan is a lunatic, he is great, I listen to his podcasts all the time and he takes no shıt either.

I can't think of any others right now...just be George Clooney, damnit! lol

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
VladPatton said:
Without even clicking on the thread, George Clooney came to mind. That, mudderfaqquas, is a real-life, living, breathing Don Juan. He bangs em and dumps em like there's no tomorrow.

Joe Rogan is a lunatic, he is great, I listen to his podcasts all the time and he takes no shıt either.

I can't think of any others right now...just be George Clooney, damnit! lol
Have Moviestar good looks, a fatass bank account, and lots of fame, easier said than done. If every man could be George Clooney or some other movie star with the looks, fame, and fortune, they would.

It's all about value.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
You do know that Dave dressed in drag in Robin Hood:Men In Tights right?
Pretty sure he meant that as a joke. And dressing in drag for one minor role is way different from that Tyler Perry crap that's butt phucking movie theaters these days.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ted Nugent
Chuck Norris
Mel Gibson (though this is probably no the best example..)
Almost shockingly, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to some extent

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Ted Nugent
Chuck Norris
Mel Gibson (though this is probably no the best example..)
Almost shockingly, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to some extent

Almost forgot about the late Johnny Cash and Frank Sinatra

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True....George clooney....Leo dicrapio....but looks, fame, and money.....too easy...plus, they have a lot of time to sleep in..can't be doing your thing at clubs and bars when u gotta pay ur bills. They have no stresses of daily life stuff like buying groceries, waiting in traffic, etc...they have people to do that. Their families don't give them grief cuz they get flown around the world, etc....etc...

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've always had the non-sexual boner for sean connery :)
not disappointed.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently saw some late show interviews with Steven Yeun (Walking Dead) and Aziz Ansari (Parks and Recreation) and it was really interesting to hear these guys doing schtick about sh!t tests, texting, and what a general pain in the ass dating is these days. I really didn't get the impression that they had it any better than the rest of us - not that they're A-listers, but still, you get the idea. Also got the distinct idea that they both had some exposure to the manosphere/game blogs, although they never specifically said as much.