Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hollows Girlfriend Diary/Blog ( Updates*)

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week Three Of Relationship
Week Three Day 1:

Im Kinda Annoyed, But Im Taking So Suaves Advice And Not Attempt To Talk To My Gf, So Far Shes Been Online For About 2 Hours And Hasent Im'd Me Once, Hmm I Could Have Screwed It Up But Before, But I Think If She Still Likes Me Alot She Will Im Me Or Call?..Hmm Who You Think Will Crack And Talk To The Other One First? Honestly It's Hard Not To Say Anything But It Was Advice Given On This Bord..... Lets See What Happens From Here

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO, I wouldn't be on any of those chat services to begin with. If you're online all the time, people can see that you're too available and within reach. That kills a challenge in a relationship. I used to be addicted to using AIM as a crutch to game, chat all night without dates for almost a decade until I finally uninstalled it from my computer and walked away from it.

You're doing the right thing, by sitting back and letting her open you, but if I had free time, I'd be out socializing and building my game and #closing girls at the college scene.

Wait 5-9 days to set up the date. Preferably no communication in between dates (less chance of her flaking on you).

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Two::::::: Still Holding Up!!!!!!!!! No Contact Whats So Ever, She Dosent Seem To Budge...... Hmmmmmmm Maybe She Will Speak Up Day Three???????????

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DAY 4!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmm I cracked, She Sent me a comment on myspace sayin shes been busy with school and stuff and shes gonna see me soon............................. I IMED HER before she went to school and told her if shes not doing anything friday to gimme a call, and i immediatley left........ AFC MOVE???????

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she had high interest level she'd want to see you ASAP. Once you date long enough you realize the "I'm busy with school/work, blah blah" are all excuses women give you for having low interest level. When they like you, they make counter offers or will adjust their schedule so they can see you no matter how tired they are. Don't let it bruise your ego, but make sure you have 2-3 other plates to spin.

Two quick few Qs:
  1. When she said soon, did she say when she will or when you're getting a definate call?
  2. What was your exact IM to her about your date idea Friday?
Learn to use challenge as your greatest DJ weapon. Let her pursue you instead of her thinking your desperate for a g/f.

Friday, Saturday you're out with who knows what else being a mystery and raising her interest level, while M-Th you'll see her for dates.

Also... plan the date a week in advance. Women with high social value and get dates all the time have a full week scheduled in advance.

day2closing idea:

"Hey.. I've got these tickets to _ concert. It's going to be an awesome time. You should come before I scalp it for a thousand dollars."
whatever ****y funny response.

Always assume the sale.

If you want to get trickery say something like "I'm busy during the weekend, but how does Monday or Tuesday next week sound for lunch, I've got a great venue I want to take you to."