Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holding a girl

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I've been lifting weights but still rather weak, I've been lifting 36 kg roughly 75 lbs of weight safely.

While dating a girl, I was joking with her about carrying her in my arm. Think of your token way of carrying a girl as a prince does to a princess in those kids fairy tales. (great way to kino!)

She's fairly tall and thin (around 5 5")?? and I have no idea what she weighs but I take for her height and her body shape, maybe 55 kg?? I'd like to test myself if I can carry her but I don't want to mess it up and drop her. Has anybody done this before?? I'm thinking that carrying a person with both arms is not the same as holding a flat piece of log so I can't just treat her weight the same way.

Should I go for it or not... Maybe carrying a person is lighter than carrying anything else with the same weight...

daniel

Don Juan
Reaction score
About 1½ years ago I was real skinny, and had never visited a gym... Anyway, I got a girlfriend and was wondering the same thing, and then I just tried one day.. and it was easy! You can do it! She was about the same size as your girl.
One year ago, still no gym, we went to this concert (Rammstein) and I was able to get her up sitting on my shoulders to see over the crowd and take some pictures! No problem at all!
Yep, go for it!

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try for it dude. I posted a couple weeks ago on this. If she puts up little resistance she probably has some intrests

Paul Owen

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend HATES being picked up. Because of this, I love to pick her up and then hold her upside down by her ankles (I am 6ft 1 in and 85kg but only averagely strong) while she screams for me to put her down. Its amazing what different kinds of fun you can have with women.

To put things in perspective though, you should have little trouble picking up a guy your height and weight so you are NOT going to drop your girlfriend (Although thinking about it I did drop mine once but it was after a hard session at the gym and my muscles were really tired.)

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's strange....picking up a 120lb girl seems easier than picking up a 60lb bucket of cement.

I think it's because girls (or humans in general) are much more ergonomic. When you carry her in your arms, her weight is distributed across both your arms and some of your chest. And she's much more in line with your center of gravity than a 50lb dumbbell is.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is GOOD DJ tip.. After knowing her a bit.. ask her if she will allow you to pick her up. She will most likely agree because she wants to see how strong you are and also you can grab a feel too.

If you cannot lift more than 1/3rd of your weight (210lb guy lifting 70lb) I recommend working out and buffing up.. girls usually like strong guys because it provides security.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I weight 155-166ish and I'm 6 tall which makes me skinny compared to average.

Ok, thanks guys! I'll try and see if I can carry her!

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its momentum and weight shifting. Those two things make it easier to lift a person. Try lifting a person who has been knocked out or hung over. (I've had the pleasure of doing both, I stay away from bars while with friends;) )

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh, this thread is rather pathetic. If you can't pick up a girl...any girl, especially girl around your size, you don't deserve to have a ****...