Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hog massaging

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Massaging is a black hole. Time, energy, and effort go in, but nothing ever comes out. Rare is the woman who will offer to massage me without being asked. It's just as easy to get laid without giving a massage (making an excuse like "later").

Is giving a massage just for orbiters?

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Massaging is a black hole. Time, energy, and effort go in, but nothing ever comes out. Rare is the woman who will offer to massage me without being asked. It's just as easy to get laid without giving a massage (making an excuse like "later").

Is giving a massage just for orbiters?
When a chick asks me "I want a massage!" I usually interpret that as "I want you to feel me up, escalate, and fvck my brains out". Stop thinking "me me me" with the whole massage thing man. If you don't like touching a woman's body and making her feel good then maybe women aren't up your alley.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I should have made it clear: I don't give a damn about making a woman feel good. The woman is there to make me feel good.

By the way, you're not old enough to have woken up with the same woman for years. You're still into proving yourself mode . . . you still believe that you can make a woman have an orgasm every time you're with her.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ive just half as$ed massaged a few girls necks before and sometimes they will blatantly over react , i mean like moaning n crap .....

the thing is are you messaging her to get closer to sex ? or are you genuinely trying to " relive her stress " lol if ur doing it to be nice your a chump , if you doing it to feel her up and escalate , your a smart man

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
I guess I should have made it clear: I don't give a damn about making a woman feel good. The woman is there to make me feel good.

By the way, you're not old enough to have woken up with the same woman for years. You're still into proving yourself mode . . . you still believe that you can make a woman have an orgasm every time you're with her.
Dude, if you do things out of the kindness of your heart for a woman (who is worth it) then she's gonna return that for you and vice versa. If you don't give a damn about making others feel good, then you probably can't feel good yourself.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm a pro masseur, that's what my business is, and so I half agree with the OP, in that, if I'm doing that $hit all day for pay, I'm not really in the mood to do it to some HB at night just for her enjoyment.

HOWEVER, on the other hand, its true that you can make a woman extremely horny just with your hands. So many times I've told a woman I'm a masseur, which she then gets super excited about and pesters me for a massage, during which I've focussed on all her tender points that are known for triggering the release of the hormone oxytocin into her system, which has led directly to sex/c0ck-sucking shortly thereafter.

If you press the right places, in the right way, its a green light for sex, but whether or not you could be bothered is up to you I guess. Sure you can charm her with your humour and personality, but I think its easier and more efficient to kino escalate with massage if you know how.

Points which stimulate the release of oxytocin when massaged are: Base of the skull/occiput, top of the traps (half way between the end of the acromium and the spine), the big muscle on the hand between thumb and fore-finger, the mirror point on the foot between the big toe and second toe, and *especially* the little divot in the tibia about three inches superior to the medial malleolus.

This last one works like magic, pure magic. Also the spot on the ass about two-thirds of the way out laterally from the butt crack to the greater trochanter of the femur. Inner thigh works very well, especially using sweeping motions to stroke down the outer legs, and then stroke up along the inner legs, repeatedly.

Nipple massage will also dump a truck load of oxytocin into her system, you'll see her pupils dilate like saucers if you do that.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way your 52. And if you are its a old foolish 52. All your threads are ****ery. People like you make this website seem stupid. Go away.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree I find massages as a door to heaven for both, I like to perform it on girls I like the same way I appreciate girls I like to massage me.

Its erotic but not necessarily sexual, it can be on the way for sex or simply a way to give pleasure each other in that moment.
I already gave rep to d1ckmojo otherwise I would do it again for his useful post uphere, those are the post that help us not random b1tching that is getting epidemic in this board.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming the end of the above post was for me.. Stupid threads don't get us anywhere either. Cola doesnt care if "downlow"(cute name btw).. Likes giving women massages. Any simp in the world knows massaging is the magic key to the vagina. Its the oldest trick in the book.. Who cares if this caveman wants to massage women .. His loss

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Assuming the end of the above post was for me.. Stupid threads don't get us anywhere either. Cola doesnt care if "downlow"(cute name btw).. Likes giving women massages. Any simp in the world knows massaging is the magic key to the vagina. Its the oldest trick in the book.. Who cares if this caveman wants to massage women .. His loss
No mate it wasnt for you, it was for guys who spam this board b1tching about the size of toilet seats who dont allow their c0ck to stay comfortable or water pistols at the carnival that are too small for mens hands.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d!ckmojo said:
Well, I'm a pro masseur, that's what my business is, and so I half agree with the OP, in that, if I'm doing that $hit all day for pay, I'm not really in the mood to do it to some HB at night just for her enjoyment.

HOWEVER, on the other hand, its true that you can make a woman extremely horny just with your hands. So many times I've told a woman I'm a masseur, which she then gets super excited about and pesters me for a massage, during which I've focussed on all her tender points that are known for triggering the release of the hormone oxytocin into her system, which has led directly to sex/c0ck-sucking shortly thereafter.

If you press the right places, in the right way, its a green light for sex, but whether or not you could be bothered is up to you I guess. Sure you can charm her with your humour and personality, but I think its easier and more efficient to kino escalate with massage if you know how.

Points which stimulate the release of oxytocin when massaged are: Base of the skull/occiput, top of the traps (half way between the end of the acromium and the spine), the big muscle on the hand between thumb and fore-finger, the mirror point on the foot between the big toe and second toe, and *especially* the little divot in the tibia about three inches superior to the medial malleolus.

This last one works like magic, pure magic. Also the spot on the ass about two-thirds of the way out laterally from the butt crack to the greater trochanter of the femur. Inner thigh works very well, especially using sweeping motions to stroke down the outer legs, and then stroke up along the inner legs, repeatedly.

Nipple massage will also dump a truck load of oxytocin into her system, you'll see her pupils dilate like saucers if you do that.
D!ckmojo, that's a valuable post.

I'd like to request that you make a brand new thread and simplify the language so the layman (pun intended) can understand the areas you refer to.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
D!ckmojo, that's a valuable post.

I'd like to request that you make a brand new thread and simplify the language so the layman (pun intended) can understand the areas you refer to.
That would be highly appreciated, BUMP.