Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hmmm..just cursed out gf

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i got reallll drunk last night and cursed out my gf. I texted her this morning apologizing, but shes ignoring me. Which is something she never ever does (and ill admit ive been drunk and cursed her out b4 in the past). Should i just give her space or just move on?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to be a MAN.

You TEXTED her an apology???
You couldn't CALL her or go to her place?

No wonder she's ignoring you. If you can't even apologize like a man, why should she even bother responding to you?

And "move on"?
Move on to the next girl that you'll get drunk and text her cussing her out?

If you say it's a one time thing... then fine, but apparently this is a PATTERN. Start holding yourself accountable for your own actions and if you do mess up, fix them like an adult would.

And I don't mean for just your girlfriend... but for anyone else you would probably end up doing this to like friends or family.

COMMON SENSE. USE IT.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Thatfeel21 said:
So i got reallll drunk last night and cursed out my gf. I texted her this morning apologizing, but shes ignoring me. Which is something she never ever does

So you got drunk and cursed her out on Thanksgiving. Wow man.

Here she was spending time with her family for the holidays,then when she turns her attention to you,this happens.

Can't really blame her for ignoring you,but it's good you apologized.

Thatfeel21 said:
(and ill admit ive been drunk and cursed her out b4 in the past) Should i just give her space or just move on?

Hmm....So you cursed her out before on other occasions.
So this "cursing her out" you did isn't an isolated incident,it's just another episode in a long list of other times you did this,and since she's ignoring you now,you want to know if you should move on or not.

Well.....to be honest with you,I think SHE should be the one to move on.

I understand that you apologized and all,but it's kind of hard to believe someone when they wrong you,they apologize/say they're sorry,then they do it all over again....and again and again and again.

I mean if the shoe was on the other foot,and she was the one caught up in a cycle of cursing you and apologizing,cursing you out and apologizing,and cursing you out and apologizing,wouldn't you at some point stop believing them?

You wouldn't just say,"It's ok,I accept your apology" after her cursing you out and saying "I'm sorry" for the 8th or 9th time,would you?

Like I said,I think she should be the one to move on,but I wouldn't worry too much about that happening though. If the first 7 or 8 times (or however many) you did this didn't run her off,I doubt time #9 will do it either.

You can just give her space and see what happens.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea you are a bad person just like all men and she deserves better. She should move on and you should go do community service in a gynecological center to understand the hardships of being a woman.

Cut off your penis and apologize like a man, and never get drunk or be disrespectful again. Disgusting men.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thatfeel21 said:
So i got reallll drunk last night and cursed out my gf. I texted her this morning apologizing, but shes ignoring me. Which is something she never ever does (and ill admit ive been drunk and cursed her out b4 in the past). Should i just give her space or just move on?
Yes, you should move on to the first AA meeting that you can find.

You admit that you have done this before so what happened last night was not an isolated incident...A pattern is evident. However like most men in the English speaking West you probably believe that your binge drinking is fun and not the emotional and social pathology that it really is.
Dude, it is time for you to get a grip on your out of control drinking and the behavior which follows. It is not manly, it is not DJ, it is delusional and destructive.

Acting like you did is one step short of alcohol fuelled violence.
See the signs for what they are and get some help before you either beat her to a pulp one night because you imagined that she looked at some other guy, or you wind up in an alley because you mouthed off at the wrong guy.

I am speaking from experience.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Way to be a MAN.

You TEXTED her an apology???
You couldn't CALL her or go to her place?
exactly, that's weak man...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
giving neighbor head why she is not responding imho

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ayy--Just to clear some things up:
I cant just run and see her cuz our relationship is LDR...a little over a year. She lives over 3hrs away. Thanksgiving traffic is way 2 much..And i feel no need 2 inform ya'll how much I trust her because too many of ya'll have been burned before...BUT--
Things are completely fine now..she's been literally on my nutz since day 1 haha. Can i keep this up? Hell to the nah. But I do get what ya'll are saying.
I've considered going to AA meetings but honestly I only give her a hard time because she lets me. And no, I'm not out striving to be some DJ, i could give a fluuck about that status. Hey- I'm just having fun!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thatfeel21 said:
I've considered going to AA meetings but honestly I only give her a hard time because she lets me. And no, I'm not out striving to be some DJ, i could give a fluuck about that status. Hey- I'm just having fun!
" I only give her a hard time because she LETS me."

So you are holding her tolerance responsible for your alcoholic binges and your infantile verbal abuse . She 'allows' you to do it, so you do ?

Oh, and I mustn't forget -you are "just having fun". Therefore any damage that you do is accidental because it was a mere consequence of boisterous enjoyment on your part.
How creative.

Would your girlfriend share your sense of amusement ?

Last edited:

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didnt state the reason you cursed her out. What did she do to make you react that way?

Besides that point, I wouldnt plan on moving on. Despite being wrong with your reaction (assuming you were in the wrong) or being a drunk retard, the fact of the matter is, you caused drama in her life, and lets not forget that chicks FEED off of that shyt, for some reason. Its like a hot/cold thing, that builds attraction.

Im not excusing you for your actions, but it may not be a bad thing overall that you did that. It might actually raise her IL. Think about it: since when has any chick ever been smart enough to dump a guy for being a jerk now and then? You gave her the drama that all girls have to have to not get bored.

Make an effort to not do that again, but dont worry about it. If she dumps you over it, I'll bet she was already planning on it anyway.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thatfeel21 said:
Ayy--Just to clear some things up:
I cant just run and see her cuz our relationship is LDR...a little over a year. She lives over 3hrs away!
So you can't CALL her because she lives 3 hrs away?

Weak man.
Weak answers.
And the fact that she tolerates such a pattern from a borderline alcoholic, well, is a little telling about her as well.

So you've made excuses as to why you couldn't apologize to her as a man, and now you are making excuses as to why you can drink and get away with it. You've shifted the blame from yourself to "her tolerance of the situation".

Yep, sounds like a female to me.

One of these days she's not going to "tolerate" that anymore and you're going to be left wondering why. And if she decided she didn't want to get back to you one day, then it means that it's in the back of her mind to not put up with this anymore.

It WILL happen.