Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hmm...

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
guyinneed:

- think positively of yourself.
- you may think your problems are a big deal but they are really not.
- you may not think you are as good as everyone else because you lack hobbies, girls etc (whatever you consider a problem/dillemma) its not a big deal, everyone's going through the same thing.
- you should like yourself no matter what. its just a choice you've got to make in your head.
- choose to like yourself without comparing yourself to anyone.
- focus on your life only.
- being a thinker and not a doer is fine but maybe take a small step and do a small thing like take a creative writing class or something since you like writing and thinking. new hobbie maybe?

don't think you'll be able to do this all instantly because no one is able to. no one is better or worse than you. your fine the way you are just realize that and you'll enjoy things more over time.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
He really doesn't want any advice. See how he avoids your advice by asking even more questions and rephrasing himself?

I'm interested in the b-complex however, cause I don't eat a lot of meat. What kind of b-complex do you reccomend?
Yeah, its kind of pathetic isn't it? Likes to wallow in his own filth and ask for help. Almost exactly like a homeless person. He's too scared to do anything good for himself.

The b-complex contains all the b-complex vitamins. So you have: B1 (thiamine), B2, B3 (niacin), B5, B6, B7 (biotin) , B9 (folic acid), B12.

I got the kind that is labeled 'complete' its 100mg per tablet and contains higher amounts of folic acid and biotin than regular, its also slow release. I take between 600mg and 800mg spread per day. It's suggested to take the tablets with food to be most effective. You want a constant flow of vitamins into your blood because they don't accumulate. They're water soluble and the kidneys get rid of the excess.

Try to get a good brand whenever you buy any vitamin. Try to fix up your diet in the meantime. Vitamin pills are good but the real thing is far more effective and cheap.

All I can tell you so far is that I'm no longer depressed, or moody, or unfocused, and I don't get an eye twitch when I go to the gym. My nervous system is repairing itself. I don't notice any negative ide effects from the high dosage.

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of off topic, but an added benefit to B-complex is that it helps to suppress HSV1... the herpes strain that causes cold sores... if you have HSV1 like 80% of Americans do, it will help reduce and lessen outbreaks... I take B-Complex daily and I stack up on about 3000-4000 mg of L-Lysine over the course of a day when I do get a sore... usually kills the thing off in about 3 days.