Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hmm...

GuyInNeed09

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.nerve.com/regulars/badsex/012/

Just thought I would share this, get some feedback.

Serious question as well, how much, well, I have an idea of, but how much does darwinianism and survival of the fittest, fit into all this dating,and game stuff? Is it about super dominant and powerful? Or just enough? What if you are the opposite of those described things, does that lessen you're chances? Like if you are more lazier and not that much take charge? Reading this, http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159114, made me wonder all this as well...

GuyInNeed09

Banned
Reaction score
It's uh already been established that's really me, yeah. Am I that easy to spot?

GuyInNeed09

Banned
Reaction score
I mean, I am really worried about all this stuff, all this stuff racing through my head. Not even gonna get into it right now.

GuyInNeed09

Banned
Reaction score
"Rejection is better than Regret
Only the Sexual Ones get the girls
Be the king of your kingdom
The "Action" Hero Always Gets The girl "

Well,that's not me exactly,hence my problem(s)....

Reaction score
GuyInNeed09 said:
"Rejection is better than Regret
Only the Sexual Ones get the girls
Be the king of your kingdom
The "Action" Hero Always Gets The girl "

Well,that's not me exactly,hence my problem(s)....
as you think you shall become! i was just like you a long time ago. i created a fr thead hours ago if you want to know about it and how i think. gonna update it every several days

Igetit!

Reaction score
Woah,woah...wait a minute. Sin Shinra,Azudragon,you guys are waaay too slow. You guys are just now discovering that this is CapedCrusader??? How funny. Check this out. It's from 4 or 5 days ago. So I call dibs on calling out Crusader on his new forum name first. Check out the date:it's 4-1-09.
Good catch guys,but just about a week too late.

Boy,this is fun! It's like playing "Where's Waldo?",but over the internet.
I consider myself to be pretty perceptive,so I'm going to go out on a limb,and predict that I'll also be able to spot Crusader first with his next new forum name after this current one gets banned as well. That is,if he continues making these "woe is me" threads over and over again.

GuyInNeed09

Banned
Reaction score
That's it, how do I change my thinking when I am used to this woe is me/miserable feeling? Is it all jus internal change? Or more external? I have felt this way for so long, it's all I know, so it's like years of potential improvement have gone bye. That's what's eating away at me.

How do you do it? If it wasn't learned before, does it take longer to learn it now?

I read the field report, I mean,it's good and all, but I just can't for the life of me get that into my head. It seems I get too discouraged too easily. It could also be baggage. High School, and early young adulthood, haven't been for me what I expected it to be, whether it's my own unrealistic expectations, or even buying into media espoused lies, I am just not happy with the way any thing has been, or not been going for me. However, having found this site, I do see things differently, I think it has caused me to become angry at women, I must say. As I see it, they don't know they're place anymore, and have caused more problems than solutions. I can say I no longer put them on a pedestal, don't kiss but, and refuse to be a doormat, refuse to be there emotional pillow,etc.

However, I am still not having the success I would like, and as said on here, don't know how to be one of the guys. I have longed for acceptance, only to feel this constant bitter sense of isolation. It's like I have taken on the identity of the loner. Social problems have always existed for me, and that's been a hurdle for me to get over. Part of it has to do with seeing people as followers, caring about stuff I just don't care about, the overgrowing superficiality of the world, and this whole thing about not wanting to be a follower, group dynamics,etc. I have a whole thing about that.

I know I could be so much ahead if I had changed things sooner, working out more, focusing more on education, as for women, I am far from picky. Average looking girls, some fat girls, the 10's, I like em all. I would fvck em all if I could.Yet there is still that feeling of not being good enough, that feeling of only this guy get's this, or this guy get's that, it's been holding me back. Or she only goes for this type of guy,etc. I get the whole idea, have her up to you're standards, you need to qualify her, the very attractive ones are just regular people, but ideally, I just want to meet that one special someone, and get married, and start a family.

I bring anti manly stuff? what would that be?

Dr.Gonzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about adapting. You have to change your game slightly for every girl just like an animal evolves to deal with changing climate, food supplies etc etc.

GuyInNeed09

Banned
Reaction score
On a last note, I will say this, I overthink and analyze things. Instead of just doing and planning, I try to make sense of things, trying to plan for certain goals, how much of a problem is that?

GuyInNeed09

Banned
Reaction score
Well, it happened again today, I was out and about, and just ended up getting angry at everything. I have a problem where I make the problems so insurmountable, I don't know how to handle and get over them, thus making success seem harder, in all facets. Like someone previously posted, if you want to suceed with women, you need to succeed in life...

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
Then shut the fvck up
Seriously, do this. We know you're a fake and you're just trolling so I reccommend you stop wasting your time

GuyInNeed09

Banned
Reaction score
I am not trolling, I am seeking help. I know I can only take the advice so far, I need professional help. I don't mean to rant off, but you don't know what it's like for me, the pain, the pain of always feeling very alone and unconnected, to where you see everyone else with the success you want, but getting that seems so insurmountable, even when it is,or always been, success with women, seeing someone with someone by there side, or course, one side could just be playing the other....

This is a problem beyond which anyone here can help me. This is something I need to talk to with a professional who can give me the answers I need. This is something I can't even put into words,something so seemingly insurmountable,yet you all here have mastered or gotten better at it, and I am still stuck in the dirt. It is beyond frustrating. It's enough to make you angry and often times violently lash out cause you feel so angered. This is some sort of anxiety or frustration that just eats away at you, it being this lack of sex or love or romance, do you have any idea what it's like to see others with that success so seemingly easy? This thing they figured out back when they were younger,just starting off,and are already ahead, yet you struggle to even approach or talk with girls? Of course, it could just be the path I have chosen. This misguided yet maybe oddly fullfilling one of not going along with and following everyone and the trends,regardless of what it may be.