Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hmm what went wrong?

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been on this forum forever...but let me tell you about my night.

Firstly...i was at home not doing much of anything when i got a phone call from a girl that i am interested in but i know she is an AW. She asks me to come out with her and another guy i know of, so i'm like what the hell so i do it. We hang out, i do my usual kino and flirting with this girl, knowing she is just an AW. Now i end up running into a lot of people i know, both guys and women. I end up having these women stay with me with the group (my friend and the AW) and i just an open with everyone. I flirt with random girls, talk to random women, introduce them to everyone...anyways.

Near the end of the night one of the woman friends i know introduces me to her and i start talking to her. We had a pretty great conversation, kino, and negs...all of wish she loved. Well...being at a bar i had to go to the bathroom...and this is where the night turned around. When i got back some guys already were talking to her, which i didn't care at all...they are no challenge. However she knew some guy and he ended up sticking around her for the rest of the night (maybe 15mins) and me and the girl didn't have any more conversation. So after a bit i decided i should leave, so i gave hugs to the 2 girls and left. When i was leaving she wanted to know why im not going out with them to the after party. I clearly stated, well...you dont know where you are going so...im just leaving. Then i did something i shouldn't have done and texted them both asking where they are going...neither respond. Sad. Whether i did anything wrong or not, i know i shouldn't have text them, but i did.

Oh and as far as the AW goes...everytime i was talking to another girl...she wanted my attention. Whether it be playfully kicking me, or when she was leaving she put her arms around me randomly...cuz i was totally talking to this girl and figured they left already. Point is fellas....where do you think i went wrong...if i even went wrong? Maybe she has a crush on this kid...i dont know. And as far as the AW goes...she wants to no relationship, and she doesn't have random guys that she ****s...what would your suggestion be with her? In my eyes i should just do whatever when i see her and let it be that...i really dont pursue her, whether it be on the phone or even in person. I would like to hear your suggest/comments. thanks.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
specialed said:
When i was leaving she wanted to know why im not going out with them to the after party. I clearly stated, well...you dont know where you are going so...im just leaving. Then i did something i shouldn't have done and texted them both asking where they are going...neither respond. Sad. Whether i did anything wrong or not, i know i shouldn't have text them, but i did.

That was a strange thing to say to them. You sounded like you were criticising them. What were you thinking when you said it?

As for texting them then, well that just means you don't know what you wanted to do. Women like men who can make decisions.

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're right with that. and i totally agree...i have no idea what i was thinking...that's the problem, i wasn't.

now to follow-up...she did text me back and we did set up a date...however i was extremely tired and cut it short saying that we could go over details tomorrow (which is today)...and i have yet to hear back from her after i called and left a text instead of a voicemail (by request cuz apparently she doesn't look at her voicemails ever)

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
specialed said:
you're right with that. and i totally agree...i have no idea what i was thinking...that's the problem, i wasn't.

now to follow-up...she did text me back and we did set up a date...however i was extremely tired and cut it short saying that we could go over details tomorrow (which is today)...and i have yet to hear back from her after i called and left a text instead of a voicemail (by request cuz apparently she doesn't look at her voicemails ever)
Don't text her back for a few days. If she is iterested she'll text you back. This could be a st*t test so do not text her back.

zarathustra

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm right there with you man. I've had many nights such as the one you've described. Let me share my experiences.

1. First the AW was most likely using you as the female's version of our pivot: the male pivot. What usually happens is a HB/AW will extend an invite to hang with her and another guy (notice that HB/AWs rarely call and ask you to go out with them as a couple). She's using you to make her target jealous and set him up for an all-night sh1t test. Has she done this to you before? A-HA!

Do not feed the beast! The worst thing to do with an AW is lavish her with kino and flirt with her. The best recourse is to turn the tables and employ her as a pivot and the second best is to freeze her out/neg her and gauge the reaction and ask yourself "is there attraction there?"

2. Good job on opening sets all night and having a good time. Always a necessity and it will pay off.

3. I have learned this the hard way. When presented with an invitation to an after-party, same day event or whatever always take it. Unless you're rolling with a wing and the consensus between you two is that there's more awesome fun to be had elsewhere (even if there's not) always take the invite. Why? Because if you don't and leave the venue alone you look like you're accepting defeat. Someone stole my ball...boo-hoo. I know you're not and you know you're not but in the subconscious, illogical feminine brain you are. That's a major DLV.

The text afterwards just made things worse. You voted yourself off the island and now you want back in! Now you look needy. You are not needy. You're a fun, interesting guy. All the girls want you. You always have things to do. They'd be lucky if you made it to their sucky party. Catch my drift?

Everyone, let me know what you think of my advice. I love learning.

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well as an update:

she text me later on that night saying that she was busy and that she would call me the following day after she is done with work to get an idea on when and where. Well she did just that, and we set up a coffee date and a local shop.

So all is well so far.

To comment about the above post...i totally agree with #1...however this friend (whom is part of the group i normally go out with and who i am also friends with) constantly flirts with her but she gives nothing back. I do not see an attraction there on her part. I infact, turned the tables on her by introducing my targets to her and my guy friend. It's amazing what AWs do to get your attention when this happens, and the faces they make...almost like we are in high school again. As far as #3...the "after party" was suppose to be more like a "lets go get food" cuz that's exactly what they wanted to do. i worked the next morning and they were taking forever to think of anything so i said a stupid comment that should have been more of a c/f or even honest answer saying that i was tired and i work the next morning (which i did...6 hours later, not even).

Let me tell you...opening sets with women...not giving a fvck if they reject you or not...and just having fun and supplying kino...makes other women notice. For example, i had one come up behind me and take off my beanie and put it on her head (i always normally wear hats...it's just my thing). I didn't even know who she was, but she just opened a set with me, makes things easier what you have that rapport.

zarathustra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback on my advice.

Keep us (or at least me) updated on your AW and where things go. Social behavior is learned and I'm willing to bet that most AWs use the same bag of tricks all over the country. Although I don't know many AWs I do I encounter them every day but avoid them by virtue of their status as AWs.

Would definitley be interested in more information in your experiences with this girl as well as your progress.

Good luck.