Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hmm how was this....

zen511

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I went out which a chick whom I pretty much felt I was allready put into the friends zone. I simply said to myself I am going to let her know and tell her straight up that I like her or whatever since I have basically nothing to lose. At the end of the evening I simply said, "I am going to go out on a limb here and tell you I would like to be more than friends... The reason I am telling you this and not just making a move is becuase you havent broken up with your bf and dont want to be that guy who goes after taken chicks.
She pretty much said to me that she has allways imagine us going out and such and said she just has to get things fizzled out with him since she doesn't want to hurt him that way which I can respect... Before she left she grabbed my hand and said "I think you got a shot"
Now I dont know how to take this if she was pretty much saying a yes or what? any comments or suggestions are welcome

PS. I know the DJ way might not 100% agree in the manner in which I did this but I took a chance on what I felt was right at the time since I had pretty much nothing to lose but to chooching out myself.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congradulations. You are officially the girl in this relationship. "I think you got a shot"???? You should be the one giving her the shot. Now you have become nothing more than a panting, whimpering puppy dog desperately yearning for her affections.

I know you don't want to hear this but... Don't hold your breath. If this does work out for you by some miracle bestowed from the heavens above, your future with her is still doomed. Sorry, but if she was truly into you, the BF would have been history by now.

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:)

Now that is some funny Sh*t!

The girl? more like the *****....blahahahahah

gt95ab

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't pay attention to those other guys, sometimes it is a lot easier to criticize people that to make constructive comments. Always live your life according to your own rules, and don't live up to others interpretation on how you should live, its your life. If you felt you made the right decision, then more power to you.

Okay, now for some CONSTRUCTIVE advice. I think there are a number of things you could do know that could help your case out.

Number 1. STOP, immediately, all AFC behaviour, you've already told her how you feel so you NEVER have to tell her again. Don't continue acting like a chump and "waiting" for her, emotionally NEXT her and lose all expectation that anything is going to happen. Kill that desperation!

Number 2. I would seriously recommend breaking all contact with her and make her chase you if she wants anything to happen. You've already put yourself out there and taken the risk, so if it happens, it happens and if it doesn't at least you tried. Don't go on being this girls chump. There has been a very good post on this tactic, read it and practice it, it may work.

Here is a link or do a search on "ganji games" http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21610

Number 3. You should definitely start dating some other women, maybe even a friend of hers, just as long as she finds out that she has a chance of "losing you" and some competition and that you are "wanted" by other women. Jealousy can be very powerful. Just DO NOT wait around for her, your the man so act like one. I cannot say that strongly enough, be THE MAN. This "event" can be a great learning experience for you, so remember it and good luck. Just Remember, women only want one thing and one thing only, a MAN who treats them how the deserve to be treated, good and/or bad.

The ethical DJ - gt95ab

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that you were just kidding....****, I don't know what you can do, but stop being AFC. Don't initiate contact with her for a few days and play it cold. She'll probably know you're playing games and get turned off, but at least that will save you time.