Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hmm help with a girl

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first off, I've read the forum/pages for a while now. I'm getting to DJ status but not quite there yet. Here's my dilemma :

I met a girl through friends/chatted with her thru facebook for a bit over the summer. Well finally one day we set up a date cuz I wanted to see Bruno (terrible idea/movie). It sucked bad but we did get a little chat in. Well, I asked her to get something to eat after and she said she just ate (aka didn't really wanna hang out that bad). So eff, I thought I had blew it by doing a gay typical first date and not making really any move other than CF.

So I back off, give her a lil space. Couple weeks later I talk to her and tell her about a party. She seemed interested. That night I CALL (**** texting for the most part) her and she says she'll go. I have an R6 (motorcycle, girls love em) that I pick her up on. It's her first time on a bike and I do some badass stuff and she liked. We get to the party, have a fun time. Before we go home I kissed her and it was on. We hung out again and whatnot.

Next week we go to a concert on a double date type thing and I blow it badddd. I'm all over her like a pansy. We don't hang out for a bit. Come to find out she's been seein someone all along (which I had been too).

A month later she comes over we watch a movie/kiss/cuddle and I'm all over her AGAIN! ****. We kinda stoped talking again and I kinda still like her. I'm still talking to other girls.... what should I do to try to set up another date with her?

ps sorry for such a long ass story. Thanks!

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
no I get what you're getting at. I think I just needed to hear someone to tell me stop trying too hard and let things happen.