Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hmm..Did this date go well?

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
First date..

Sitting at Outback..chatting..extended eye contact..lots of laughs.

Date wraps up..I walk her to her car..said I had a nice time, grab her and kiss her.

1st kiss: Surprised kiss on lips. (half a second)
2nd kiss: She tried to go deeper but in ended. (half a second)
3rd kiss: A peck.

She's smart and picky and wants to go out again. Smart and picky girls I don't know how to handle. What should I do?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your first date. How do you know that she's smart and picky?

Don't stress that stuff. You got a kiss, and she says she'd want to go on date#2. Walk away from it feeling positive, set up date #2, and take it from there.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1 get number
step 2 go on date
step 3 kiss
step 4 go on date 2
step 5 sex her
step 6 profit

am i missing anything?

Bust her for being smart and picky. I don't mind if a woman is picky if she can handle some ribbing about being picky.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Restaurants are lousy for first dates.
Being stuffed with food makes one feel bloated and needing to take a dump (Yes, girls crap too).
The mouth does not feel clean (Needs to be flossed/brushed from all that food)...Not good for making out.
Finally, let the girl demonstrate some real interest in you first before you start taking her out for expensive meals.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubirosa said:
Restaurants are lousy for first dates.
Yep nothing worse than the awkward silence as you both shovel food into your mouths or when it comes time to pay the bill (please tell me you didn't buy her dinner).

With that said, if she returned the kiss, you're probably okay. If she texts you later that night reiterating how much fun she had, you're in like flint. When I have a successful date, they always find a way to contact me afterwards. On the flip side, I've had lots of girls say stuff like "Oh I had a blast, let's hang out again!" only to never hear from them again. Guess you never know until you try for another date.

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't dinner. It was drinks. ;) Anyway, I'm confused...she agreed to a second date but said she wants to move at a "slow pace". (I.e....maybe drinks once a week for now.) I work with this woman but she's in another department. I do see her most everyday though.

I think agreeing to a second date is a good sign...but this once a week, taking it slow stuff ...I don't know.

I 'm seeing two other women right now anyway, but I really want this one.

Thoughts on deciphering this situation? How should I play this? For the past couple of days I've been IM ing her in the morning saying "good morning" and stuff but she never initiates contact with me.

What's the play here?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8ball said:
It wasn't dinner. It was drinks. ;) Anyway, I'm confused...she agreed to a second date but said she wants to move at a "slow pace". (I.e....maybe drinks once a week for now.) I work with this woman but she's in another department. I do see her most everyday though.

I think agreeing to a second date is a good sign...but this once a week, taking it slow stuff ...I don't know.

I 'm seeing two other women right now anyway, but I really want this one.

Thoughts on deciphering this situation? How should I play this? For the past couple of days I've been IM ing her in the morning saying "good morning" and stuff but she never initiates contact with me.

What's the play here?

Why do you need to see her more than once a week? Hell, I only saw my girlfriend of two years 3 times per week.

What I'm wondering is, why does she find the need to tell you to "take it slow" after Date #1? What were you doing/saying that's coming on so damn strong?

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I made a joke about getting a room at the holiday inn next door (i'm such a clown)...and then she said that...