Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HIV Scare: How would you handle this

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf called the prison today and confirmed that her husband is HIV+

We had slept together 3-4times without a rubber. She was having sex with him up until a month ago, right afterwards I started sleeping with her.

She is being tested Monday. I don't have insurance, if I am tested and get + result, then I'd be screwed if I need insurance to get medicine, rigth?

Movin on up

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't pray you'd better start... best of luck to you. Hope everything comes out OK. Sincerely

ReT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man... my prayers will be with you... get that checked on the double.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have at home AIDS tests you can order off the internet now.. you just gotta prick your finger and put your blood on the test.. Like a pregnancy test.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While it is highly risky, chances are you have not been infected with those few encounters. Not saying you didn't, but the odds on your side with just 3-4 times. There is also a chance that she is not infected.

You might want to do a word search and check out the STD Forum by Dr. HHH. He has many answers to tons of questions, it will calm you a lot.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yikes...

Originally posted by everywomanshero

We had slept together 3-4times without a rubber. She was having sex with him up until a month ago, right afterwards I started sleeping with her.
she is married and sleeping with you?:confused: how does that work? (seeing as though her husband has ony been in prison for a month)

Anyways... Best of luck to the both of u, I hope you are clear and healthy.

Laterz...

ghostin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by everywomanshero

Wow u sure kno how to pick em

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TxCowboy
hopefully there wont be a jailbreak either ....:cool:
:crackup:

tsk tsk tsk:down:

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Males have a decreased chance for contracting HIV when having heterosexual sex. Since you're doing the penatrating, it is easy for her to get it if you were infected, but not visa versa.

anyways, go to the clinic to get a test and read all that you can about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiv

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats so weird. My anatomy teacher just had a talk with us about hiv yesterday.....for some reason this time it really sunk in for me and from now on I'm NEVER>>>EEEEEEEVER having sex with anyone/anything unprotected without getting an HIV test.....it's the world we live in, this disease with destroy your body, bank account, and future. No ***** is worth going to the doctor every week for the rest of your life.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let this be a lesson for everyone. Always use a condom. And if your not planning to have a baby have her back up with an I.U.D. and The Pill. This is serious stuff.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stay calm, her husband probably got HIV from some homo in prison. as long as she didn't go on conjugal visits, you should be fine.

start using a condom.