Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hitting

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what's a good response when a girl hits you or slaps you in a teasing manner? we were both standing there, she hits me with her purse, i kind of stand there and ignore it, not even look at her, and she goes, "you're so fun, you're just like a brother to me."

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
what's a good response when a girl hits you or slaps you in a teasing manner? we were both standing there, she hits me with her purse, i kind of stand there and ignore it, not even look at her, and she goes, "you're so fun, you're just like a brother to me."
The next time she slaps you say: "Is that all you got? Always attacking the hot guys?" and initiate kino.

...or just punch her in the face and she´ll stop hitting you.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...or just punch her in the face and she´ll stop hitting you.
I did that once. She never hit me again, and quit talking to me. That's okay, she was a cow.

If she's playfully hitting you, you can playfully hit her back. Or you could do something else like pat her on the head, pinch her (face) cheeks, tap her on the nose and say "You're BAD!"

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
"you know, every time you touch me.. It costs you 5 bucks.."

she keeps doing it

"Wow are you rich? I hope so, becuase you are wracking up one hell of a tab!!! sheesh"

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova. The best comes from David DeAngelo.
Look her straight in the eyes, smile and say "Cute!" or "Nice!"

Man I tell you that work. ;)

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Response:

"Cool. Does your brother do this?" (grab tits)

You, are, GOD!....ly. seriously, that was hilarious. I gotta admit, that would take some serious nuts to do that though. The ass might be less uh...nevermind. I liked that though.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happened before. we were messin around, playfully fighting, messing up hair, poking, tickling, and the girl freaked out and said "YOU KNOW WHAT? **** OFF!" (and this was in a 100% serious and pissed tone)

yet she was still going (play-fighting back) right up to until she said that

nuttier than a squirrel turd

another time, she came up and punched me in the back (right in the spine)
Me "hey! dont punch me in the back"
Her "(Sarcastic) Awww did it hurt you???"
Me "Yes. theres a spine in there"

normally I'm all for playin around, but this was a real punch into a vulnerable area

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
"you're so fun, you're just like a brother to me."
Be careful when a woman says this after she hits you. There is a difference between when she hits you because she likes you or she hits you because you are like one of her girlfriend's or brother.

If you know her well enough a good smack on her bottom will ensure that she won't view you like that.