Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hitting women.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
travel through rural India today, woman are very much the property of men...

thats 500+ million women today...in India to this day if a man dies first a wife will jump into the cremation funeral fire because she cannot imagine living without her husband...this connection is the essential glue of society.
Actually, the practice of Sati has been illegal since the 1820s, and with a few rare exceptions, does not occur in modern India. But thanks for playing.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally agree with Burroughs' main principles though he states them extremely harshly at times.

You younger guys have been educated by an extremely feminized system (so was I, for that matter, but you guys have it worse) and that equates to education that runs counter to natural order.

Most of you have been shamed and partially feminized. I'm not much of a movie buff, but it reminds me of that movie with Jim Carrie, "The Truman Show". If you were to tell him that there was a whole other world outside of the only bubble of life that he ever knew, he would be completely incapable of conceiving it. What he had learned in life would have contradicted that statement, and he wouldn't accept it.

It was only after the system he was living in started showing its cracks that he started to deduce that his education and perception were not all that there is.

A lot of younger guys have a hard time rising above their education and above the era in which they live. When you get a little older you start to perceive time in a completely different way and invisible boundaries start falling away. You start to perceive your era in the world in relation to world history, and you start to see the unnatural contrivances that make up our current day of mass illusion. These contrivances are engineered to keep the sheep blind and obedient, and above all else to keep women in the workforce paying taxes.

That's why many of the younger guys (and some older) recoil at the statement that women are children and must be managed as children. They need correction, guidance, boundaires and they need discipline.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I generally agree with Burroughs' main principles though he states them extremely harshly at times.

A lot of younger guys have a hard time rising above their education and above the era in which they live. When you get a little older you start to perceive time in a completely different way and invisible boundaries start falling away. You start to perceive your era in the world in relation to world history, and you start to see the unnatural contrivances that make up our current day of mass illusion. These contrivances are engineered to keep the sheep blind and obedient, and above all else to keep women in the workforce paying taxes.

That's why many of the younger guys (and some older) recoil at the statement that women are children and must be managed as children. They need correction, guidance, boundaires and they need discipline.
Well said.

Of course most men under 40 can't rise above the times, they are too enthralled by technology and the faggot brainwashing media that surrounds us...they fall for this...chicks say 'ohhh tight jeans look good on men...' and men like little faggots start buying tight jeans, man purses, and eyeliner. :crackup:

What it really comes down to is men like being treated like dogSh1t by women.

Men have been conditioned to think that we are worthless which is why we are so obsessed with proving our worth to women.

We have to earn our way out of worthlessness which is why most men don't give a damn that the vast majority of homeless are the same gender as them, men are worthless, and you with your job and your mortgage and your responsibilities, you my friend are just a little less worthless than that male bum on the street, aren't you..

That mentality is what gets us into trouble.

women are paying us with the counterfeit currency of sex, and to be honest, most men arent even paying for just sex they are paying for some skewed form of motherly companionship.

Many men secretly fantasize about some kind of constant motherly female affection is my best guess from what ive observed. Its far from just sex, we have a weakness within ourselves that desires female affection. Which is why men abandoned the role of master so quickly

Instead of man's rightful role to guide and nurture women with a strong hand all our lives

naturally cardigan sweater tight-jeaned faggots will recoil they are essentially women on the inside due to constant societal brainwashing :rock: :crackup:

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a girl demanded that I punch her in the face multiple times because it turned her on. Ended up doing it, felt weird. Insisted that she punch me a few times to make it not one-sided. She wanted to fvck after with her nose all bloody, at the time I got into it but the next morning I woke up, looked at her face and was like "what the ****?"

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Jesus the skinny jean hipsters are so god damn annoying. How do ones balls fit in skinny jeans ?! Is that how swag came to be, dressing to impress women ... Jesus some men are really rhaaatarded

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Jesus the skinny jean hipsters are so god damn annoying. How do ones balls fit in skinny jeans ?! Is that how swag came to be, dressing to impress women ... Jesus some men are really rhaaatarded

balls? what balls? o_O?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or peanuts^^^

P

perseverance

JohnChops said:
I have to confess to wearing them and I wear them because I like them, not because women may or may not like them.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Because hitting people is immature.
what about hitting someone of your own sex? i often times dream, fantasize about beating up a girl's boyfriend out of jealousy and anger, frustration, i love being a player hater

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't your daughter in-laws husband your son?

Never hit women. It's a sign of somebody who hasn't mature. I think anything physical contact with a woman that is deemed painful (unless she's into that stuff in the bedroom) is unacceptable.

Women are genetically weaker than men, putting them at an unfair advantage straight from the get go. You don't need to hit a woman to get your point across if you're upset. If you're too weak to repel the attack of a crazy chick then you're not a man either.